Best hobo bag?

leoloo24

Jun 1, 2014
I'm constantly searching for *the* LV. I've bought and sold several bags and I currently only have a DE Speedy B 35. I've tried totes (Neverfull, Palermo) and they just haven't worked. So I'm thinking I need a hobo style. I can't go over $2,000 and trying them on in person isn't really an option because the nearest boutique is 5+ hours away.

I've owned an old model Delightful MM and sold it - the strap drop was too long on me and it just looked like a sack of potatoes. I love, love the Artsy but I have a toddler and really need something I can wear on the shoulder. I'm short (5'2") but a bigger gal, so I tend to go for larger bags that can hold quite a bit.

Opinions? Mod pics would be especially helpful! Thank you!

What about the Noe? I've got a preloved Petit Noe. It's in excellent condition and was at a fantastic price. (Less then $400). I highly recommend this bag. 💕💕

If you like the DE print, what about the Duomo? There are some mod shots in another post. It has a zip closure and will be low maintenance. The Sully is also a great bag but in mono. The Berri has a beautiful slouch, but with the vachetta corners may be difficult with a toddler!

Have you seen the new Berri? It reminds me of the Artsy but with a zipper and more comfortable handle. I have a 5yr old and a 1yr old and carry all my things in it with no problem. Only thing to be mindful of is vachetta...but I don't stress over it. This is the PM size. I am 5ft tall.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463929014.327742.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463929026.198243.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463929036.120571.jpg

I love hobo bags ... My favorites are my bagatelles , duomo and the delightful mm ! I love the delightful and the bagatelles because they are larger , open , light and comfortable ! Comfort is always important to me ! The Duomo is very comfortable and has a zipper which is a plus in some situations:smile: it's a bit smaller than the delightful mm but seems bigger than the pm .. Kind of in the middle !! These are my top picks and I'm A hobo girl :smile:

How about Reggia? I've been eyeballing that one, as I'm a shoulder bag gal too. I hear there were some known issues with that bag, though, so it scares me a little.