My Bianca Collection

Great Video!! Will check more of your videos. I love your Bianca collection. Bianca is one of my Favorite CL Shoe. I am always happy to see that others have love for this shoe.:P

Great video. I caught another you did on your Louboutin's before.

I just bought a new to me pair in black patent. I won't be wearing them to work, but I think they are a great going out with the girls pump.

Great video. I caught another you did on your Louboutin's before.

I just bought a new to me pair in black patent. I won't be wearing them to work, but I think they are a great going out with the girls pump.

The are great for dancing - I found them to be very comfy as long as you can balance yourself should be fine. I've done the "Candy" electric slide dance in my Bianca's many times so all good for partying.

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share my Christian Louboutin Bianca collection with you all since I'm always looking at your collections. :smile:

Who else still wears this style?

I'm thinking of building up a Pigalle Follies collection :graucho: - means I will be offloading some of my Biancas on eBay.

I still wear mine! I know many people are partial to the pointed toes but i find these very comfortable and just as beautiful....plus they are really comfortable :smile: