Blueberry Vernis

luckyseven01

Nov 26, 2012
Hey guys-- blueberry vernis has launched in Europe. Another poster has confirmed that they're now on the website too(for almas).

Has anyone heard whether there are SLGs in the blueberry vernis? I hope so!!

When my SA and I looked in the look back a few weeks back it will be the Sarah, full size Zippy but did not show a zippy coin, didn't show a clemence which I would jump all over, and it seems like there was one more SLG, but I can't remember which one. We discussed yesterday they already decided not to launch one of the bags they had in lookbook in the blueberry vernis, but he couldn't remember which one.

When my SA and I looked in the look back a few weeks back it will be the Sarah, full size Zippy but did not show a zippy coin, didn't show a clemence which I would jump all over, and it seems like there was one more SLG, but I can't remember which one. We discussed yesterday they already decided not to launch one of the bags they had in lookbook in the blueberry vernis, but he couldn't remember which one.

Thanks sooooo much! My SA claims not to have the look book. Next time you're in touch with her, can you ask her what that last SLG is? Anyone else know? Maybe it will be a cles!!

Can't wait to see what blueberry vernis looks like IRL. In the website photos it seems to be very vibrant shade of blue. I was hoping that it would be a darker shade that changes color depending on the lightning - like amarante but blue.