Which body lotion for very dry skin ?

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion or Cream It's cheap and works really well at providing a skin barrier against moisture loss. My dermatologist recommended it several years ago and we have been using ever since. Great for eczema-prone skin.

I got good result from Kiehl's Restorative Argan Body Lotion. I came home from a tropical vaction and my skin was so dry. I only use it 3-4 times a week at the time and now I use it only if I can see my skin needs some pampering. I also use Sebamed body milk and Neutrogena deep moisture bodylotion.

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion or Cream It's cheap and works really well at providing a skin barrier against moisture loss. My dermatologist recommended it several years ago and we have been using ever since. Great for eczema-prone skin.

Thank you :smile:
Is CeraVe available at Walgreens or CVS ?

Another thing that is very important, put it on before you fully dry your legs. You can use most any lotion as long as you leave the legs damp from shower(like blot dry) and then apply before fully drying yourself. Seals in the most moisture and if you have issues with dry skin. That is what I do in winter when the air is so dry and my skin gets a little dry.

I use 2 products together; a few sprays of Acure marula +argan dry oil body spray in coconut together with a pump or 2 of Palmer's cocoa butter formula daily skin therapy. Soft skin and smells wonderful.

Reactions: HRM
I'm looking for a rich lotion for my body without (or very decent) scent ?
Any recommendations ?
:ty:

I recommend using oils directly out of the shower and not a lotion if you have dry skin. I make a mix of sweet almond, jojoba, coconut, avocado, vitamin E oils and shea butter but you can make your own. You can also leave out the shea butter if you don't like the scent. There are tons of recipes on youtube. Don't fear it leaving your skin feeling greasy, it won't. If you do it fresh out the shower while your skin is still damp, your skin will absorb the oil and not feel greasy at all. I've found that the key to not having dry skin is getting that moisture in while your skin is still damp.