LV customer service survey following purchase

kelles

May 24, 2010
I bought my totally MM online and today got
an email asking for a review of how I felt the process went. Thought people who find the website annoying might like this as you can give your own opinion too. Sorry if someone already posted this. Here's an example. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463737174.550377.jpg

i filled out one of those surveys. I'm on their mailing list and they sent a link early this year. It was very long, if I recall.
I got one too through an email. I filled it out but was at work on lunch and I had to finish it so I rushed through it. I didn't realize how long it would be!

I got a survey asking about my in store experience but nothing yet for online shopping. I do hope they improve the loading of products it's very annoying how jumpy the site is!

Yeah, now they are sending it nearly every time I go on the site. I've completed it a couple of times and suggested they mention the weight of the bags in their descriptions.

I suggested lots of pics and 360 degree views. It's hard to make a decision based on 3 pics; more details in the description, including strap drop. Website should offer item locator. Ex: This item is available at (specify store location). I'm not a fan of the LV site it's heavy on aesthetics and thin on function.

I got one too. I was glad that LV sent this out as its my opportunity to give feedback on what's right and wrong about their site. I look at it as a step in the right direction soliciting the opinions of their clientele.