Neverfull de with pink lining

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I've been searching some threads and saw this is coming out? Do we know when? I haven't been able to find a picture. Does anyone have one? Or even another bag that has that color combo? Just curious what that even looks like.

I've been searching some threads and saw this is coming out? Do we know when? I haven't been able to find a picture. Does anyone have one? Or even another bag that has that color combo? Just curious what that even looks like.

I heard June. There are some DE bags in store now with the pink lining. Don't know the names, sorry!

I don't know if pink lining is a good thing, it's so pretty but so pale I'm worried about it getting easily marked or stained. I'm surprised LV is using so much pink pink pink!!!

Was about to take the plunge on a Neverfull until I read about the pink interior; now I would rather wait. Does anyone happen to have any photos of the DE with pink? (Or even just a photoshop job? I saw a nicely shopped image here the other day of damier graphite on a Neverfull, so perhaps someone could whip one up?)

The Caissa hobo comes in DE with RB interior, but that visual didn't help me much; perhaps you will find it more useful, OP!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459910780.710855_zpsoxrrty03.jpg

i think it would look lovely in pink... i see de and mono as being kinda masculine prints, so the contrast of light/dark appeals to me. more color and print options for any bag is a good thing!