I think I have a ring addiction!

kristar

Jan 11, 2012
Since I was a little girl I always loved jewellery, particularly rings. Here is my small collection since adulthood. I think I've always wanted a larger diamond for my engagement ring and I keep buying other rings instead of just upgrading my diamond. My newest is my blue sapphire ring which I've posted before. I've been wearing it on my left hand and hubby seems ok with that. Anyone else have a ring addiction? I'd love to see!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463622161.470373.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1463622176.870635.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1463622191.517710.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1463622212.970210.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1463622224.320491.jpg

I love rings, but I wind up "collecting" them. They stay in my jewelry box, so sad. I wore them way more when I was still single and looking to sparkly up all over. It didn't matter to me if they were costume or fine, as long as they sparkled!

Now that I'm an old married woman, I'm always talking myself out of new or preloved rings. I've hung onto a few, but I rarely wear any beyond my ering and wedding band. These are the ones that have survived purges or in the case of the jade ones, feed other additions. lol

u48GNoI.jpg

5VwfXML.jpg

I love rings, but I wind up "collecting" them. They stay in my jewelry box, so sad. I wore them way more when I was still single and looking to sparkly up all over. It didn't matter to me if they were costume or fine, as long as they sparkled!

Now that I'm an old married woman, I'm always talking myself out of new or preloved rings. I've hung onto a few, but I rarely wear any beyond my ering and wedding band. These are the ones that have survived purges or in the case of the jade ones, feed other additions. lol

u48GNoI.jpg

5VwfXML.jpg

Beautiful!