Phantom reveal!

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
I'm partial to a couple of brands but never had a Céline. I always appreciated the leathers and love the lack of hardware and finally I bit the bullet and got a burgundy phantom in pebbled calf. Oh my, how lovely is this bag!
The rage for the robot faced bags might have died down (never in a million years I thought I would buy one) but I love this bag.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463676323.266397.jpg

I'm partial to a couple of brands but never had a Céline. I always appreciated the leathers and love the lack of hardware and finally I bit the bullet and got a burgundy phantom in pebbled calf. Oh my, how lovely is this bag!
The rage for the robot faced bags might have died down (never in a million years I thought I would buy one) but I love this bag.

View attachment 3359599

I am so glad you got it in the end. She's beautiful. Enjoy in good health and happiness X

Beautiful color...I feel the same way. I am not partial to the robot face, but almost tripped over myself when I saw a woman walking past me carrying the phantom in burgundy...so I knew I needed to get one. In the process of tracking one down now. Enjoy yours in good health!