Which Jeremy Scott travel bag would you get?

ManilaMama

Mar 5, 2016
I'm back, lovelies!

My SA messaged me recently (after I bought an expandable tote, document holder, coin purse and cosmetic case LOL) and told me that they are currently offering discounts again on Longchamp (of course they are haha).

I am eyeing the Jeremy Scott travel bags.. (I think I am itching to travel).. Which of these would you get if you were me?

(They are all the same size bag. No strap. Canvas body, not nylon)

Humpty Dumpty:
t41B9bI.jpg

Zodiac:
DcykGZH.jpg

TV Screens:
Fw1GfUF.jpg

(I am not sure if their other branches have this but if they do..) Madballs yellow:
m0RVq4S.jpg

Which would you get and why? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: If you choose the Madballs, please choose a second choice because I doubt they will have any Madballs left. I need to call the other branches. Thanks again!

Last edited:
I have Humpty Dumpy! I like it because it's cute and whimsical. I only use this when I travel. The short handles fit well on top of a rolling luggage. It feels like a departure from his other styles that are more.... Out there? My 2nd pic would be the tv screens.

I'm back, lovelies!

My SA messaged me recently (after I bought an expandable tote, document holder, coin purse and cosmetic case LOL) and told me that they are currently offering discounts again on Longchamp (of course they are haha).

I am eyeing the Jeremy Scott travel bags.. (I think I am itching to travel).. Which of these would you get if you were me?

(They are all the same size bag. No strap. Canvas body, not nylon)

Humpty Dumpty:
t41B9bI.jpg

Zodiac:
DcykGZH.jpg

TV Screens:
Fw1GfUF.jpg

(I am not sure if their other branches have this but if they do..) Madballs yellow:
m0RVq4S.jpg

Which would you get and why? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: If you choose the Madballs, please choose a second choice because I doubt they will have any Madballs left. I need to call the other branches. Thanks again!
I have the Humpty Dumpty travel bag, and I love it!!! It is so lively and colorful!! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it, and very happy with my choice. :smile:[emoji7]

Sent from my KFMEWI using PurseForum mobile app

3 Humpty Dumpty and 1 TV screen so far!

Thanks for your votes!

It's still early in the morning. When the shop opens I'll give the branches a call to confirm which ones are available on sale then I'll update you guys!

Keep voting please!

5 Humpty Dumpty and 2 TV screens so far!

One more hour before the department store opens then I can call them.

No love for the zodiac? It's too loud and meh, huh?
I saw the Zodiac once and its owner clearly do not wish to set it down on the train. She carried it throughout the entire train ride, shifting it from hand to hand. I can imagine it a bit taxing. For me personally, it is perhaps more of a challenge to keep clean but really, buy the one which speaks out to you most.

I saw the Zodiac once and its owner clearly do not wish to set it down on the train. She carried it throughout the entire train ride, shifting it from hand to hand. I can imagine it a bit taxing. For me personally, it is perhaps more of a challenge to keep clean but really, buy the one which speaks out to you most.

I never thought of that (keeping the bag clean).. but duh, you're right!! It's canvas! I should be thinking about that!

Hmmm... So that's a huge minus against the Zodiac bag (shame because that particular one is 45% off in the store)..

Anyway, I won't be able to shop til' Sunday apparently, so I have time to decide. I am almost set on Humpty Dumpty though.. Almost..