My collection is complete! ....I think

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hello everyone

I would like to contribute a bit more to this forum and show you my small collection.

I started buying VCA after I got some pieces from Cartier. I feel VCA is more special for some reason. I also love the fact that very few people know what it is and when they complement it is because they see beyond the brand name.

Here comes the pics

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463596429.443436.jpg

Don't you just love this white boxes?

My first piece was this pair of sweets, I never thought I would go for this but when I saw them at the boutique I was totally sold. They are so gorgeous and the size is perfect for me. I've had so many compliments on this studs is crazy. More compliments than any other material thing I've ever owned in my life and I'm not joking [emoji1]

Sweet Alhambra yellow gold and onyx studs

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463596632.993121.jpg

Next is my VCA hg, this ring was what made me fall for this brand. First I saw it in picture and I loved it, I think is was a magazine or a catalogue I'm not sure. When I finally had the chance to try it one I knew I had to have it.

Pure Alhambra yellow gold and onyx ring

The quality in this ring is so beautiful but impossible to capture in picture. The way the stone is shaped and set is flawless. The ring is heavy and very solid, I absolutely love it, my favorite piece of jewelry.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463597047.034196.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463597059.871076.jpg

Finally my new pendant
I haven't used this one yet but I love how simple it is, I just got it a couple of days ago.

Vintage Alhambra yellow gold onyx

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463597519.448756.jpg

I won't be wearing all of them at the same time because is too matchy for my taste but each piece is so gorgeous I couldn't be happier. The reason I think my collection is complete is because there isn't other pieces that suit me.
I find so many other necklaces and bracelets beautiful but they are too femenine.

So I think this is it for me, thanks for reading and I hope I inspired someone out there to go shopping.

Family picture

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463597801.869325.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted 698298
Beautiful -- It really is the perfect collection.

I am guessing by your username that you are a guy. If so, I would love to see modeling pics. I am also a guy who likes VCA and am thinking about the single motif pendant and the pure alhambra ring, so I'd greatly appreciate seeing how another guy wears them...PM me if you want :smile:

Hello everyone

I would like to contribute a bit more to this forum and show you my small collection.

I started buying VCA after I got some pieces from Cartier. I feel VCA is more special for some reason. I also love the fact that very few people know what it is and when they complement it is because they see beyond the brand name.

Here comes the pics

View attachment 3358759

Don't you just love this white boxes?

My first piece was this pair of sweets, I never thought I would go for this but when I saw them at the boutique I was totally sold. They are so gorgeous and the size is perfect for me. I've had so many compliments on this studs is crazy. More compliments than any other material thing I've ever owned in my life and I'm not joking [emoji1]

Sweet Alhambra yellow gold and onyx studs

View attachment 3358766

Next is my VCA hg, this ring was what made me fall for this brand. First I saw it in picture and I loved it, I think is was a magazine or a catalogue I'm not sure. When I finally had the chance to try it one I knew I had to have it.

Pure Alhambra yellow gold and onyx ring

The quality in this ring is so beautiful but impossible to capture in picture. The way the stone is shaped and set is flawless. The ring is heavy and very solid, I absolutely love it, my favorite piece of jewelry.

View attachment 3358774
View attachment 3358775

Finally my new pendant
I haven't used this one yet but I love how simple it is, I just got it a couple of days ago.

Vintage Alhambra yellow gold onyx

View attachment 3358776

I won't be wearing all of them at the same time because is too matchy for my taste but each piece is so gorgeous I couldn't be happier. The reason I think my collection is complete is because there isn't other pieces that suit me.
I find so many other necklaces and bracelets beautiful but they are too femenine.

So I think this is it for me, thanks for reading and I hope I inspired someone out there to go shopping.

Family picture

View attachment 3358780

absolutely stunning! I'd love to see how you styled it all

Lovely pieces! May I ask why you chose vintage rather than pure for the pendant? Personally, I love the pure, just disappointed they discontinued grey MOP with WG.

Beautiful -- It really is the perfect collection.

I am guessing by your username that you are a guy. If so, I would love to see modeling pics. I am also a guy who likes VCA and am thinking about the single motif pendant and the pure alhambra ring, so I'd greatly appreciate seeing how another guy wears them...PM me if you want :smile:

Thank you very much
Yes I'm a guy, I have a modeling pic of the ring. I haven't worn the pendant yet but I will post a mod pic as soon as I do :smile:

I was a bit afraid the pendant will be too "delicate" looking on me, but is not. It looks very simple and I love that.
The ring is very substantial that makes it perfect on men.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463654009.198602.jpg

Lovely pieces! May I ask why you chose vintage rather than pure for the pendant? Personally, I love the pure, just disappointed they discontinued grey MOP with WG.

Thank you [emoji4]
I was debating between the two, but at the end I decided to have every piece from different lines.

I like Vintage Alhambra so much but unfortunately the single motif is the only piece I can see myself wearing.

Thank you very much
Yes I'm a guy, I have a modeling pic of the ring. I haven't worn the pendant yet but I will post a mod pic as soon as I do :smile:

I was a bit afraid the pendant will be too "delicate" looking on me, but is not. It looks very simple and I love that.
The ring is very substantial that makes it perfect on men.

View attachment 3359386

NICE!!! works perfectly with the LOVE bangle!!!