New family member

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Sahara twiggy came home today, SUCH a gorgeous colour, I had no idea based on photos I've seen...I'll post a pic in the next day or two.:heart::heart::heart:

Here she is, I think I may have just become a satchel gal...she's one delicious puddle!

Attachments

• IMG_2478.JPG
    IMG_2478.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_2486.JPG
    IMG_2486.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_2483.JPG
    IMG_2483.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 329
Looks great on you. I love how it just becomes a lovely puddle. I have been intrigued by this bag -- was wondering how the slightly cylindrical shape would look when carried. It doesn't look that different from a city -- just shorter in height. Do you have other twiggys? How are you liking this size?

Muchstuff.....what a seriously gorgeous bag...and an amazing neutral...BIG congrats to you!!! :heart::love::hbeat:

Thanks mom of Dexter and Walter :biggrin:...and a general you're looking fabulous in all of your pics, I've been a bit under the weather and not up to my usual posting! Sahara is really an amazing colour, the photos don't do it justice, as per usual with Bals.

I love it! You rock that Twiggy. I'm kinda jelly, I always felt like the Twiggy looked like a Yule log on me when I carried it. You're so petite it's literally a perfect size on you! My goodness woman, if I had a courier, I think I could carry you in it! :tup::hbeat: