Nano in Calfskin Satin or Nubuck

neyimp

O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
Anyone has any feedback on the above materials on a Nano? I'd prefer the bag to maintain its structure over time and hopefully less maintenance (rain stain, scratches, color transfer etc).

I have a Nano with Nubuck wings and it has held up really well after over a year of using it and I haven't had any trouble with color transfer either. I don't carry the bag on rainy days though as I hear rain is a Nubuck/Suede killer and I love the bag too much to chance it :smile:

I have a Nano with Nubuck wings and it has held up really well after over a year of using it and I haven't had any trouble with color transfer either. I don't carry the bag on rainy days though as I hear rain is a Nubuck/Suede killer and I love the bag too much to chance it :smile:

Hey thanks for the reply! Is ur nubuck in light or dark color? Where I live the weather's rather unpredictable and if gonna be a killer then it's gonna be a cause for concern. I do like the colors available with nubuck leather better though.

Hey thanks for the reply! Is ur nubuck in light or dark color? Where I live the weather's rather unpredictable and if gonna be a killer then it's gonna be a cause for concern. I do like the colors available with nubuck leather better though.

It's a shade of green they called Palm, not a light or dark green :smile: