DINO Clubhouse

MonsieurMode

Apr 27, 2016
From what my SA told me, looks like the Coach "Dino Family" will be a permanent feature for the next few seasons. I wanted to give them all a home here!

Per my SA, there will be 4 of them.
  • Rexy (already debued): a T-Rex

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 6.22.48 PM.png
  • Steggy (already debued): a Stegosaurus

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 6.24.15 PM.png
  • Woolly: a Woolly Mammoth

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 6.24.58 PM.png
  • Tricky: a Triceratops

Now, I'm sure that many are wondering: "Why dinosaurs?" The answer to that is: "Because."

Here's a quote from Stuart Vevers from an article on Vogue.com:
The Dinosaur
“The honest answer is that I really like it because it’s so random and it has no connection to Coach or any of my typical references,” Vevers says. “It definitely holds a special place in my heart because it’s really specific and it stands out and it’s really unusual. I just reacted to it immediately and really personally, and I’ve found that’s the way that other people have reacted to it. It just feels fresh.” The cute T. rex even has a name: Rexie. “I definitely see Rexie as a mascot for Coach now.”

Now, let's see your DINOS!

Thanks for posting. I saw the Steggy on the Mens Fall fashion show page. Can't wait for that one. I have a Rexy coming in 2 days. Super excited!

I really, REEEEALLY like the look of Steggy. The curved shape is such a head turner.

Which Rexy is on his/her way to you??? I tried to buy one today, but the large size is now sold out in pre-fall colors.

I suppose that's okay with me because I really want one in blue. There was a Large Rexy in Blue Wildbeast pictured on the men's fall runway. I'll keep an eye open for that.

I really, REEEEALLY like the look of Steggy. The curved shape is such a head turner.

Which Rexy is on his/her way to you??? I tried to buy one today, but the large size is now sold out in pre-fall colors.

I suppose that's okay with me because I really want one in blue. There was a Large Rexy in Blue Wildbeast pictured on the men's fall runway. I'll keep an eye open for that.

Sadly these colors were available for preorder about a month ago and then they dropped all orders and switched the colors. :sad: I had an order in for the black large and they canceled it with no warning. I had to call CS to get answers.

Supposedly the large olive. The code doesn't say olive but a number so we'll see. I wanted the gold hologram but my SA didn't see it in the large. Black, saddle and oxblood were mentioned in the large if I'm remembering right. I got the olive figuring I could get a smaller one in gold if I had to have it.

Edit - the large dinos look really cool with the men's bags. Makes me want to buy one, a men's bag I mean.

Whatever happened to the contest to win a limited edition t-rex charm? I have no idea when the winners were supposed to be announced, but it sure did seem like they didn't have the contest open for very long.

Ok, you asked for it! Here's my modest, but hopefully growing soon Dino family:

1. Dinotopia! :woot:
2. "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
3. Robots vs Dinosaurs

attachment.php

View attachment 3358249

COULDNT BE MORE HAPPY WITH MY LARGE REXY! [emoji244]

Looks great! Is this pepper? I stopped at Macys and they had the holo gold in the small size. I asked the SA for the color code because my SA couldn't find the holo gold in the large size in the computer search. Well, the packaging called it gold/sun pepper. She did mention a pepper to me but I thought it was the red one. I did pass the Coach store on my ride home and quickly saw a red rogue with what looked like a large red Rexy in the window. Maybe it was a medium. I don't know but it looked really cool together. I need to go visit the store to see these in person..