Underappreciated bags

May 29, 2011
I'd like to purchase another LV, but I'm interested in some of the models that aren't as popular (newer or older). So I wanted to ask...what is your favorite underappreciated LV bag? It seems like the Neverfull, Speedy, Artsy, Delightful, etc. all get a lot of attention, but what bag do you love that you think isn't discussed a lot??

For me, it's the Siracusa. I have it in the pm and adore it! Not too large, not too small.

Last edited:
Reactions: gajitldy
I'd like to purchase another LV, but I'm interested in some of the models that aren't as popular (newer or older). So I wanted to ask...what is your favorite underappreciated LV bag? It seems like the Neverfull, Speedy, Artsy, Delightful, etc. all get a lot of attention, but what bag do you love that you think isn't discussed a lot??

For me, it's the Siracusa. I have it in DA and adore it!
For me it's the Soffi in damier azur - gorgeous bag! Wish I had known about it when it was available.

Great thread!!

For me it's the Verona MM (DE). I saw this bag and fell in love with it, it was my first LV item. It doesn't/didn't seem to be very popular and I have no idea why, I think it's gorgeous and I use mine every day.

I think it's been discontinued now :sad:

Mine is my Odeon PM. It doesn't seem to be very popular, but I love mine so much. For me, a crossbody bag should be all about ease. Here are the things I love:

1. It lays flat to the body and is comfortable to wear.
2. It has an exterior pocket for much needed items like keys and phone.
3. It has a zipper top which makes accessing contents while the bag is on your body a breeze.

Great thread!!

For me it's the Verona MM (DE). I saw this bag and fell in love with it, it was my first LV item. It doesn't/didn't seem to be very popular and I have no idea why, I think it's gorgeous and I use mine every day.

I think it's been discontinued now :sad:

LVoe the Verona! It reminds me a lot of the Tivoli. Too bad they discontinued both... [emoji20]

The bucket. It was never a popular bag when it was still in production and is even less so now that it is discontinued. But I still love it. I had to get three :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• 20160211_140724.jpg
    20160211_140724.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 2,024
Reactions: misstrine85
The bucket. It was never a popular bag when it was still in production and is even less so now that it is discontinued. But I still love it. I had to get three :sweatdrop:

So glad to see your photo...I love the bucket too!! I have a mono and it actually fits so much and slips onto my shoulder so easily.

I'm also adding the tuileries to the list. I love that bag but never saw anyone with it.

Reactions: NWGal
So glad to see your photo...I love the bucket too!! I have a mono and it actually fits so much and slips onto my shoulder so easily.

I'm also adding the tuileries to the list. I love that bag but never saw anyone with it.

Thanks!!! I've always loved the bucket as it was the first bag that made me fall for LV! Too bad LV discontinued it, but I guess it didn't appeal to many...