photos of OCEAN & DARK OLIVE giant SILVER hardware

Mar 5, 2006
these are from my SA at BalNY. Personally, I'm a bit let down by the ocean. The dark olive is nice, and I have a feeling it must show more olive in different light. What do you all think?

Attachments

• dkolivegiantsilverbrief.jpg
    dkolivegiantsilverbrief.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 361
  • dkolivegiantsilverpt.jpg
    dkolivegiantsilverpt.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 517
  • oceangiantsilverday.jpg
    oceangiantsilverday.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 577
Thanks for posting these! I think the dark olive is very pretty and rich (like you said, it probably does show more olive in other light because I don't see much there). Ocean is not as deep as I expected. I think the silver HW is quite nice! Thanks again for sharing!

Here is a picture of the Cinammon which i really like and Steel with SH.:graucho:

Attachments

• dsc04059[1] (3).jpg
    dsc04059[1] (3).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 434
  • steelgiantsilverday[1].jpg (3).jpg
    steelgiantsilverday[1].jpg (3).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 335
Angel, my SA said that photo above was pretty much how ocean looks. She also sent this one (so I could see a more distressed leather), but she said the first was much better, as far as color rep.

Attachments

• oceangiantdayrandi.jpg
    oceangiantdayrandi.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 317
these are from my SA at BalNY. Personally, I'm a bit let down by the ocean. The dark olive is nice, and I have a feeling it must show more olive in different light. What do you all think?

cuteusername, do you know when BalNY got the Ocean Day with the GSH? I thought I was on the waitlist for the bag, but have not received a call :sad:

Does anyone know what happens if you are on the waitlist, the bag comes in, but your SA is gone?

Wow you guys, I am LOVING the leather on these bags! The Olive is gorgeous but not for me and the none of the others are thrilling me but that leather... :drool:

Thanks for the pics!