Denim all mine!

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I went, I saw, I shopped! Could not leave this beauty behind. And, besides, I returned a Dinky, so it was just an exchange, right? What DH doesn't know won't hurt him. :graucho: She's very hard to photograph, so this is the best I could do. I'd say her true color is probably closest to her closeup. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 695
Last edited:
I went, I saw, I shopped! Could not leave this beauty behind. And, besides, I returned a Dinky, so it was just an exchange, right? What DH doesn't know won't hurt him. :graucho: She's very hard to photograph, so this is the best I could do. I'd say her true color is probably closest to her closeup. Enjoy!

Very pretty! Congrats!:graucho:

What color Dinky did you return?

he's very hard to photograph, so this is the best I could do. I'd say her true color is probably closest to her closeup. Enjoy!

You bought Denim, right?

The Denim in the drill down has black copper hardware...but the hardware listed in the color code is "old brass"..hmmm....:thinking:...looks like they made a last minute change that isn't correctly reflected in the stock picture.

Anyway, I think it looks great with the old brass hardware! I like the contrast.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 6.11.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 6.11.02 PM.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 637
You bought Denim, right?

The Denim in the drill down has black copper hardware...but the hardware listed in the color code is "old brass"..hmmm....:thinking:...looks like they made a last minute change that isn't correctly reflected in the stock picture.

Anyway, I think it looks great with the old brass hardware! I like the contrast.

Yep, denim. Good eye! :cool: I like the brass, too.