My yellow sapphire anniversary ring

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
I am a September baby. That gives me a good reason to develop a special love for sapphire. It is a charming stone that come in many different colors. Among all that i have collected, I love this yellow sapphire ring the most. That warm hue can simply make you happy. I often wear it as as my wedding set instead of my original diamonds, it has so much personality there.

Any one out that there wear sapphire as their engagement ring? Wedding set too? Please share all your eye candies and the love for sapphire here!

一ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463337933.744477.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463330926.123152.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463331085.140355.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463332276.707892.jpg

Last edited:
Happy to see another sapphire thread here! They are by far my favourite stone - before diamonds even. I have a three stone diamond and sapphire engagement ring, as well as a pave diamond and sapphire wedding band. I'd like to get another of the same wedding band to go on the other side of my ering in time too.

Let's see some more sapphires ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 333
Happy to see another sapphire thread here! They are by far my favourite stone - before diamonds even. I have a three stone diamond and sapphire engagement ring, as well as a pave diamond and sapphire wedding band. I'd like to get another of the same wedding band to go on the other side of my ering in time too.

Let's see some more sapphires ladies!

Ur ring is very classic~love the band that goes with it~

Love your collection of sapphires! The yellow is indeed gorgeous!

Wow your rings are amazing! I love all the colours [emoji7]

Loving all your rings!!!! I love Color stones too!

So lovely. I don't have colored stones much but I would love a pink sapphire

That is beyond beautiful. You have great taste in colored stones.

Wow! Your collection is gorgeous, enjoy!

Thank you all!