First G-bag (Studded Pandora)

nekokitty

Sep 18, 2013
Hi all, this is the latest bag I've acquired and my first Givenchy bag. It is the Bright Blue in small size. I usually stick to neutral colors for my luxury bags but I've decided to be a little bolder with the Pandora. I love the color to bits! It is such a great bag, thanks for letting me share my joy 😄

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 249
Hi all, this is the latest bag I've acquired and my first Givenchy bag. It is the Bright Blue in small size. I usually stick to neutral colors for my luxury bags but I've decided to be a little bolder with the Pandora. I love the color to bits! It is such a great bag, thanks for letting me share my joy 😄
Stunning bag! I love the color & the details. Blues are always classic, while still standing out from the brown/black/grey/white crowd. I hope you enjoy the new gbag! :biggrin:

I just love this!!! Beautiful!

Stunning bag! I love the color & the details. Blues are always classic, while still standing out from the brown/black/grey/white crowd. I hope you enjoy the new gbag! :biggrin:

I never used to consider blue a classic color especially one that's so bright but you're right that it will stand out while still being versatile and easy to match! Thank you! :smile: