Perlee Present Reveal

MBeech

memento mori
O.G.
Oct 19, 2008
Just wanted to share with you all a recent gift I was given of two perlee rings. I got the medium perlee ring in yellow gold, and the perlee couleurs variation ring in pink gold and carnelian. I really enjoy them. They are both very comfortable to wear. Here is a modeling picture.

Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_3087 (1).jpg
    IMG_3087 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,024
You stack these two rings so beautifully, I've never thought of this way to wear perlee rings. Def. have to think again about perlee couleurs variation ring purchase as I think it's not for me, but you have make me reconsider. ;););)

Just wanted to share with you all a recent gift I was given of two perlee rings. I got the medium perlee ring in yellow gold, and the perlee couleurs variation ring in pink gold and carnelian. I really enjoy them. They are both very comfortable to wear. Here is a modeling picture.

These are just so pretty on you! Congrats!!!! I have been eyeing the Perlee Colors Variation ring in onyx to complement my other onyx pieces. Do the gold beads get scratched easily when you wear the ring? That was something I wondered about. It seems like a very clean, classic, easy-to-wear ring. :smile:

Last edited:

So pretty! Congrats!

These are just so pretty on you! Congrats!!!! I have been eyeing the Perlee Colors Variation ring in onyx to complement my other onyx pieces. Do the gold beads get scratched easily when you wear the ring? That was something I wondered about. It seems like a very clean, classic, easy-to-wear ring. :smile:

Thank you.

No they don't. I think because of the extremely rounded surface they show much less scratching than a more typical band ring does.

I really like the onyx one too. I am sure it would be a great addition to your onyx family :biggrin: