What fits in a Filigree?

cmd28

CD
O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Hi,

I'm new to Chanel and I'm ready to purchase my very first one. My Chanel SA just sent me a picture of this (filigree?) Can someone tell me more about it from personal experience? What you like or don't like.

What fits? I have a LV Emilie wallet that I'm hoping will fit. I typically carry that, a small cosmetic pouch (LV mini pochette) and a thick card case.

I'm a full time working mom, I have 2 young kids, so I imagine I'll use this bag daily going to work and night outs. Not on the weekends when I'm out with the kids.

Thanks everyone for your input!

Last edited:
I tried that bag in reddish/orange. It's really cute and easy to wear. Don't know which size this is, but the size I tried was too small to fit all that you mentioned.

It has 7 quilts along the length, I forget where I saw how that determines the size of the bag. I believe it's comparable to a medium classic flap.

The one downside is that the metal loops that the straps are connected to (sides of the bags) look like they may cause stress on the leather. Anyone have problems with that?

I have the small filigree version in blue and black. It fits more than my mini rectangle. The leather isn't as rigid so it allows you to fit a bit more. My small fits a slim wallet, phone, keys and lipgloss. I like the magnetic closure, makes it easier to get things in and out of the bag. And I like the crossbody length.

I don't think you'll be able to fit a wallet and pochette in the bag though. You should check it out in the store with your items to test it out.

Hi. I have the medium filigree. I own five black Chanel bags and two wocs. The filigree is my most used bag! It is so easy to use and very carefree. Here are a few pics I took for you to see what fits inside. In the bag are a full sized wallet, coin purse and sunglass/eyeglass case. As you can see, there is still room to fill it to the top. I didn't add my iPhone 6 because I needed it to take the pic. [emoji6] HTH! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463263921.275801.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1463263932.595942.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1463263946.219131.jpg

Reactions: Lealu
Hi. I have the medium filigree. I own five black Chanel bags and two wocs. The filigree is my most used bag! It is so easy to use and very carefree. Here are a few pics I took for you to see what fits inside. In the bag are a full sized wallet, coin purse and sunglass/eyeglass case. As you can see, there is still room to fill it to the top. I didn't add my iPhone 6 because I needed it to take the pic. [emoji6] HTH! View attachment 3355570View attachment 3355571View attachment 3355572

Thank you for this!!!! I took the plunge and got the beige medium size as well, seems like it can fit a lot more than the classics.