Who is shopping with you today?

Iluvhaute

Nov 29, 2015
So I read someone say we should start a start a thread for our LVs at Walmart.

Let's expand it to any store, but it just so happens....I'm at Walmart, with my Croisette [emoji23][emoji23]

Where are you shopping and who is with you?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463080647.931632.jpg

DE Eva is my usual shopping partner. Especially grocery shopping and when I have my little ones with me. ETA - back home now but I was grocery shopping at Meijer today with miss Eva.

Last edited:
I am so sad for your croisette. I quit going to Walmart 4 years ago. Literally haven't stepped into one in 4 years . Target is sooo much calmer.

I was at Target with my DA NF MM with RB, but carried on my shoulder the whole time because after watching specials about them wiping down carts at places and all the stuff they found, I get paranoid about putting my bags in there! lol. Maybe I should bring a barrier to set down so then I can put my bag in the cart without stress. Anyone ever do this? lol

I had a wardrobe change mid-day. Do you all do that too? I use multiple bags in one day. Maybe I'm crazy...no...I am definitly crazy. :smile:

Anyway...bought a few Sift cupcakes for my DH's pre-birthday birthday...Battle Royale, Peach Bellini and Snickerdoodle. I switched from my Electric Epi Amla to my Cluny BB in Rose Ballerine in the process. I didn't get my DH any LV this year. MontBlanc for him, instead. :love:

Attachments

• siftandlv.jpeg
    siftandlv.jpeg
    380.6 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_2307.JPG
    IMG_2307.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 370
I had a wardrobe change mid-day. Do you all do that too? I use multiple bags in one day. Maybe I'm crazy...no...I am definitly crazy. :smile:

Anyway...bought a few Sift cupcakes for my DH's pre-birthday birthday...Battle Royale, Peach Bellini and Snickerdoodle. I switched from my Electric Epi Amla to my Cluny BB in Rose Ballerine in the process. I didn't get my DH any LV this year. MontBlanc for him, instead. :love:

I change bags mid day all the time. I feel like each one of my bags HAS To be worn at some point. I didn't buy museum pieces.

Your Cluny BB is gorge![emoji7]