Please pick a size! Which one looks better on my frame?

Livelycheese

Jun 27, 2013
Hi everyone, which size looks better on me? BB or PM, I am 5"3 and 125 pounds.
Thank you! I am being very indecisive as the price difference is only a couple of hundred.

I usually carry mini pochette, zcp/sarah wallet, key cles x 2, sunglasses,

I dont know how to make the pictures smaller. -.-

Hand Held
IMG_1826.jpg

On Shoulder
IMG_1827.jpgIMG_1828.jpg

Cross Body
IMG_1829.jpgIMG_1831.jpg

Last edited:
I like the PM on you when you carry it handheld and on shoulder. However, BB looks better when you carry it crossbody. Overall, i will choose PM :smile: Good luck deciding OP :smile: Such a beautiful bag, cant wait to see your reveal :smile:

I like the PM on you when you carry it handheld and on shoulder. However, BB looks better when you carry it crossbody. Overall, i will choose PM :smile: Good luck deciding OP :smile: Such a beautiful bag, cant wait to see your reveal :smile:

I agree with this. BB is better cross body but overall I would take PM unless you carry very little.

I have this Cobolt BB. I'm 5' 5" and it looks good on me. I think the BB looks better on you as well. But if you think you'll carry a lot, then go for the PM. Just keep in mind it's a leather bag and it'll be heavy even when empty.

I love bb size on you in handheld, shoulder and crossbody. For PM, I prefer handheld only. So my vote is bb, versatile. You look more feminine in bb.

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

BB. It suits you better and you seem to don't carry much at all. Also, I'm always concerned about the Capucines in anything larger than the BB being unable to hold its shape over time (seen way too many pre-loved Capu with the corners sagging). Another question is how easy is it to get your things in and out of a smaller opening compared to the PM?

P.s. Love your jade bangle! My favourite shades.