Celine small folded multifunction

For anyone who has this wallet, is the coin purse/holder part detachable from the wallet? I can't figure out if it does or not from the photos I have been able to find.

For anyone who has this wallet, is the coin purse/holder part detachable from the wallet? I can't figure out if it does or not from the photos I have been able to find.

Hi! I have this wallet; the coin holder is not detachable. Just FYI if you're thinking about getting it, it does bulk up quite a bit once you insert your cards. I definitely recommend checking it out in person if you can before purchasing. Not a deal breaker, but just something to consider.

Hi! I have this wallet; the coin holder is not detachable. Just FYI if you're thinking about getting it, it does bulk up quite a bit once you insert your cards. I definitely recommend checking it out in person if you can before purchasing. Not a deal breaker, but just something to consider.

Thanks so much for the info! I was afraid it would do that as its already seems quite bulky when empty from pictures and it also seemed that most of the wallet space was taken up by the coin purse.