Adding a "Little Romance"

my peko

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
I love the Picotin and have been inspired by an instagramer on how her SA turned it to be wearable on the shoulder with 2 twillies.

Adding a Little Romance makes it more comfortable.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463105494.950520.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1463105530.307393.jpg

I love the Picotin and have been inspired by an instagramer on how her SA turned it to be wearable on the shoulder with 2 twillies.

View attachment 3354049View attachment 3354051

Such a splendid idea! I was just thinking of getting a cute picotin and was wondering if i should cuz I have only been a Birkin and Kelly fan hehe. I shall go look and hopefully snap a picotin of a cute color this weekend! Best thing about this idea is also the fact that we can always switch up the scarves for a different look ;) Thanks for sharing! :smile::smile::smile:

Such a splendid idea! I was just thinking of getting a cute picotin and was wondering if i should cuz I have only been a Birkin and Kelly fan hehe. I shall go look and hopefully snap a picotin of a cute color this weekend! Best thing about this idea is also the fact that we can always switch up the scarves for a different look ;) Thanks for sharing! :smile::smile::smile:

Mine is an 18, not sure how it will look on larger ones. Definitely will be loving the Pico more with this strap option. Please share if you get one :smile:

View attachment 3354049View attachment 3354051

You can do it shorter with with just one to go under-arm (or just with a maxi doubled up). Thread the one twilly through to under the Romance, loop over the rings once to keep it in its place and tie each end to you Pic

You can also make:

Summer day bag with a 90 (as in the ode to)
Evening bag with a gavroche (Romance becomes the entire handle)
Choker
Headband
Hatband

Great idea, I have an old Barenia Romance belt which I can use with my Barenia Picotin, thanks!

Perfect!

If you are interested, there are several threads on it, a few cited in this one:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/ode-to-romance-belt-788801.html

I didn't even know there was an ode to the Romance and I have two, thanks mistikat

Reactions: nicole0612