Stepping out for a minute?????

1Kellygirl

May 19, 2015
Hello to all. I'm an LV girl, but have wanted a Gucci bag for a while now. Having trouble with deciding between the shopper swing tote, disco bag, or the double chain. It is the triangle shaped bag. Not sure of the correct name. Any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Sincerely. Sheila

Don't do it! JK. :lol: What is the purpose and are you a crossbody or tote person? The swing tote is a little generic (in my opinion) but subtle in a good way, if that's your style. The disco bag is adorable and seems more classic. If it were me, I would get the disco bag and use my neverfull. Second vote is the double chain if you need something larger. Good luck deciding!

Hello to all. I'm an LV girl, but have wanted a Gucci bag for a while now. Having trouble with deciding between the shopper swing tote, disco bag, or the double chain. It is the triangle shaped bag. Not sure of the correct name. Any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Sincerely. Sheila
I just purchased the soho disco bag because it is so adorable and I wanted a hands free bag when traveling. I've only had her for a month and never worn it, but I can't wait to put it to good use. I'll be in Vegas in a few weeks and I know it'll be the perfect bag. I'm really a hobo girl at heart, but I'm just sick and tired of carrying so much around on vacation.

Whatever you decide I'm sure you'll love it.

I am in the same boat as you. I need a new everyday/ work bag as I don't have many bags anymore and they are all LV. I am seriously considering medium Gucci swing tote in taupe/ pink as these are both my favorite colors. I really like that this bag is subtle and doesn't scream any logos. It also seems very sturdy bag and is reasonably priced.

I haven't had the courage yet to pull the trigger 'cause I am also an LV girl. There aren't any must have LV bags out there at the moment but who knows when this will change and then I could regret buying the swing tote. I am dreaming that LV would release new epi bags with gold hardware. Epi bags would be perfect for work but I am not a fan of silver hardware.

I am interested in how others will advice you as I hope that it helps me with my own decision.

Hi Sheila! The Gucci soho disco is a fabulous bag! I have 4 of them and use them all the time! They are just so easy to carry and the cross body strap hits me perfectly (I'm 5'1 for reference). What color are you thinking about?

Hi Sheila! The Gucci soho disco is a fabulous bag! I have 4 of them and use them all the time! They are just so easy to carry and the cross body strap hits me perfectly (I'm 5'1 for reference). What color are you thinking about?

The color I saw and liked was a beautiful dark brown. I have not seen it in person yet. I was wondering if this bag sags after awhile. The chocolatey color with the gold hardware looks very pretty. I'm not a pink or trendy color person. I would love it in a slate blue, burgundy, deep eggplant, teal. Maybe I need to wait until fall? What colors do you have?

The color I saw and liked was a beautiful dark brown. I have not seen it in person yet. I was wondering if this bag sags after awhile. The chocolatey color with the gold hardware looks very pretty. I'm not a pink or trendy color person. I would love it in a slate blue, burgundy, deep eggplant, teal. Maybe I need to wait until fall? What colors do you have?

I personally have not had it sag over time and I really fill it up! LOL the discos I have are:

Black leather
Black patent
Black leather with studs
Burgundy with studs

I think if you are hoping for darker colors you should see what is coming out for Fall before making a purchase. It really is a great bag and I highly recommend it. :smile:

the disco bag is really fabulous. i take it to work almost every day and just love it. i am 5'10 and it goes crossbody. the 40% off sale is next week, so if you want one now is a good time!

don't do it! Jk. :lol: What is the purpose and are you a crossbody or tote person? The swing tote is a little generic (in my opinion) but subtle in a good way, if that's your style. The disco bag is adorable and seems more classic. If it were me, i would get the disco bag and use my neverfull. Second vote is the double chain if you need something larger. Good luck deciding!
+1

I say disco...I'll be getting the reversible blooms tote in hydrangea/blue myself a little later this summer. I love Gucci lately...and I have the patent microguccisima tote in red that looks so much better than my neverfull does. I bought them about the same time (a few years ago) and have used them about the same amount. The gucci held up amazingly. If I knew then what I know now, I would have passed on the LV neverfull.