My Mini Collection!

Kay33

Apr 8, 2013
I'm nearly into double figures now and to celebrate pair number 9 I think it's time to show you my CL babies so far!

Starting with the pair that launched the addiction! I present the Dafreak 160 calf VIP/Python.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 510
Not the styles I would buy for my wife and not the styles that I would prefer BUT these two pairs are very cool and special. Never seen these two very interseting variations before.

Pair number three were a sensible pair of Biancas in Patent Black.

I bought a size 39 but unfortunately over time they've stretched and a 38.5 would have been more appropriate.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    757.3 KB · Views: 421
Love your picks, so far!! The Foraines are so stunning. If you ever take a mod shot with these, I'd love to see what you pair with them. ;)

Thanks Meg 😀
Normally I team the Foraines with electric blue to tie in with the blue outline around the top of the shoe - a blazer with black jeans or an electric blue bodycon dress!

Pair number five were my first ever 'new to me' pre loved shoes from Vestiaire Collective. They were a steal and went perfectly with my outfit for a friends wedding! To honour his religion my work gal pals and I dressed in authentic Indian dress and these shoes were a must!

Sadly the gold glitter lacquer split during the day (I danced a LOT!) do I'm considering revamping these in a DIY project - I'm open to any suggestions 😉

The Sexy 100mm Glitter Mini/Specchio

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 378