Chloe Susanna...versatile?

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Hello all! I just pre-ordered a pair of Chloe Susanna boots, black leather with gold studs. For those of you who own this style, is it classic enough to be versatile? I'm 53 years old and my style is classic, but not boring. I love a minimalist look, but with " special" accessories. Some of my other shoes are Isabel Marant Dicker boots, Aquazzura Sexy Thing sandals in nude, red and black, Valentino Rockstud kitten heels, Stuart Weizmann nudist song ...also, do these run true to size? I'm a US 7 M, but a 37.5 in Valentino and Aquazzura. ANY input is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi I have all the above lol and more. I wear a 39.5 in the valentinos but I wear a 39 in these boots. Hope that helps. My feet are slender though. Yes they are versatile! I love mine!

Love them!!! I am "older" too and they fit my lifestyle perfectly. I also have an ample collection of Rockstuds, Isabel Marant, Louboutin, etc. You will really enjoy them. I find them to run large and generally size down a 1/2 to a full size. I wear them with jeans, casually, and they are the perfect addition to an otherwise simple look.

Hi I have all the above lol and more. I wear a 39.5 in the valentinos but I wear a 39 in these boots. Hope that helps. My feet are slender though. Yes they are versatile! I love mine!
Thanks so much! And that helps a lot! I'm a US 7 ( 37), but a 37.5 in Valentino Rockstud heels and sexy thing ( Aquazzura). I went with the 37.

Love them!!! I am "older" too and they fit my lifestyle perfectly. I also have an ample collection of Rockstuds, Isabel Marant, Louboutin, etc. You will really enjoy them. I find them to run large and generally size down a 1/2 to a full size. I wear them with jeans, casually, and they are the perfect addition to an otherwise simple look.
Thanks! That's exactly how I plan to wear them...skinny jeans, cashmere sweater or silk blouse and these boots. Like the Rockstud, they're jewelry for your feet and really amp up a less is more style of dressing. I wear a US 7 M and went with the 37. For reference, I'm a 37.5 in Rockstud heels and Aquazzura heels. I ordered the same size as my Marant Dicker boots. I really appreciate your response/ help with these!