Department store find...REVEAL!

Jaidybug

O.G.
Mar 11, 2013
Hi everyone, it's been a loooong time since I have posted a reveal[emoji4]...decided to post this one since I hadn't seen this bag in this colour before. Found it at The Hudson Bay on clearance. It's the crossgrain updated turnlock tote in Grass (green). Also found a studded clover bag charm at the outlet that I had been wanting from FP. Perfect match! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462899773.859491.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462899788.330423.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462899800.418932.jpg

Hi everyone, it's been a loooong time since I have posted a reveal[emoji4]...decided to post this one since I hadn't seen this bag in this colour before. Found it at The Hudson Bay on clearance. It's the crossgrain updated turnlock tote in Grass (green). Also found a studded clover bag charm at the outlet that I had been wanting from FP. Perfect match! View attachment 3352022View attachment 3352023View attachment 3352024

Twins on this but not the shamrock! I love this bag! Congrats!

Hi everyone, it's been a loooong time since I have posted a reveal[emoji4]...decided to post this one since I hadn't seen this bag in this colour before. Found it at The Hudson Bay on clearance. It's the crossgrain updated turnlock tote in Grass (green). Also found a studded clover bag charm at the outlet that I had been wanting from FP. Perfect match! View attachment 3352022View attachment 3352023View attachment 3352024
Beautiful, green is my favorite color.

Twins on this but not the shamrock! I love this bag! Congrats!

Yay twins! I love it too [emoji4]
So pretty! I love green.

Thanks, me too![emoji3]

Congratulations, that's a gorgeous color and a great size and I love the 4-leaf clover too!

Thank you![emoji2]

Love it!!! The color is gorgeous.... :smile:

Thanks so much[emoji5]️

Love this color! Cute clover too! [emoji3]

Thank you![emoji3]

looks great on you!

Thanks[emoji5]️

Congrats on this beautiful bag! The charm looks perfect on it.

Thanks, it's a perfect match[emoji2]

Beautiful green tote, Jaidybug! Cute fob too!

Thank you!!![emoji3]

what an awesome tote!! green is my fav color and i love your tote! i love how the handles are adjustable. enjoy your new goodies

Thanks, green is my favorite too[emoji4]I love the adjustable handles, I put them on the shortest length

Just love. Green bags are just such a nice change from the norm...and so versatile!

Thank you, it's hard to find the perfect green bag[emoji3]

Beautiful, green is my favorite color.

Thanks, me too![emoji5]️
It's so pretty. Congrats!

Thank you!!![emoji3]