My Butterflies From the VCA Flying Beauties Collection

I love that I can turn the ring around and have a totally different "view" of it's beauty. The Marquis cut diamonds in the center of each really adds an incredible amount of sparkle.

OMG this ring is stunning :loveeyes:and looks absolutely perfect on you, major congrats:heart:

My DH placed a special order for the pink sapphire version of this ring for me due to my size not being available, however after waiting for 7 months the ring did not fit me due to the SA placing the wrong size for my order :sad: thankfully the store was able to take that ring back and place a new order in the correct size =) so now I'm waiting to get her back :love: Enjoy your beautiful ring! Btw, I also have some of those acrylic butterfly cases, love seeing yours!

OMG this ring is stunning :loveeyes:and looks absolutely perfect on you, major congrats:heart:

My DH placed a special order for the pink sapphire version of this ring for me due to my size not being available, however after waiting for 7 months the ring did not fit me due to the SA placing the wrong size for my order :sad: thankfully the store was able to take that ring back and place a new order in the correct size =) so now I'm waiting to get her back :love: Enjoy your beautiful ring! Btw, I also have some of those acrylic butterfly cases, love seeing yours!

Oh big congrats on getting the Pink Sapphire & Diamond. That's going to be gorgeous! I've found that when it comes to VCA rings, my sizing is all over the place. It can range from 2 to 3 sizes different than my standard size. So sorry you're having to wait... again. Maybe they'll get it done quickly. :yes:

Regarding my flying butterfly case, I love that thing. It hangs prominently in my Great Room for all to see. I've had it for years but never tire of seeing it. If you get a chance, show me a picture of yours. Would love to see what you have!

Ohhhh Tulip, this is gorgeous! And you've taken such pretty pictures! :love:
Wear your beautiful ring in good health and happiness!

Oh thank you bbjam. I felt it just had to be shown with flowers. :smile:

Wow I love the photos with the butterfly ring with the flower the best! :tup:

Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Thank you val! This particular plant flowers several times a year. It's my favorite.

So so beautiful!!!

I'm glad you like it dialv. It's gorgeous IRL too. :heart:

So beautiful! Your nail polish is a perfect match. Enjoy!!

That was by design. I had a manicure to match while on my way to pick it up. :biggrin: Glad you like it!

Love!!! Have you ever seen the plates that were popular in the 50's and 60's with the blue morpho butterfly wings arranged under glass? I have found some on eBay...

No I haven't seen those. They sound gorgeous. Haha the last thing I need is to be addicted to another collectible. :lol:

Tulip2, you have given this ring so much more life by wearing on your beautiful hand :heart:
It looks even more gorgeous :winkiss:

How sweet of you to say. Actually, my hands have looked this way since I was about 17. Luckily I have long strong nails. :giggles: