My Butterflies From the VCA Flying Beauties Collection

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
I have always been in love with Butterflies. My house reflects this love in so many ways. So when I saw the VCA Flying Beauties Collection, I texted my SA right away. It didn't take me long to find just the right one.

I went to VCA as soon as I could. There was no doubt it would be the 2 Butterflies Between the Finger Ring in Mother of Pearl and Diamonds set in Pink Gold. :love:

My wonderful SA set the ring aside for me. I needed to get myself in order to purchase such a special piece of jewelry. This took some time as I needed to let go of a few more items that were gathering dust. :giggles:

Alas, the day finally came. I hope you like it too!

I want to wish all the Mother's out there a very Happy Mother's Day! My "children" are all fur babies and I love them very much. :kitty::doggie::heart:

Last edited:
When you step into my Foyer in my home, the first thing you see is an open air Atrium. I keep flowering plants in there to attract butterflies and other "flying beauties". :flowers:

I think this will be my favorite ring for a very long time.

Attachments

• MOP & Diamond VCA BTF Ring May 2016 004.JPG
    MOP & Diamond VCA BTF Ring May 2016 004.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 837
  • MOP & Diamond VCA BTF Ring May 2016 017.JPG
    MOP & Diamond VCA BTF Ring May 2016 017.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 796
Reactions: przcata and ccfun
I love that I can turn the ring around and have a totally different "view" of it's beauty. The Marquis cut diamonds in the center of each really adds an incredible amount of sparkle.

Attachments

• MOP & Diamond VCA BTF Ring May 2016 013.JPG
    MOP & Diamond VCA BTF Ring May 2016 013.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 794
  • MOP & Diamond VCA BTF Ring May 2016 008.JPG
    MOP & Diamond VCA BTF Ring May 2016 008.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 792
Reactions: przcata and ccfun
VCA did a great job of designing this ring in Pink Gold. It looks gorgeous on both the Diamonds and the MOP.

Wishing you all a very nice day full of beautiful things... like butterflies do for us! :tender: