Celine Wallet?

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Now that I have been bitten by the Celine "bug"....I think I want to explore a wallet by Celine. I found LV's SLG's to be the best in my opinion and I have owned Hermes, Chanel, Prada, etc....
Can anyone recommend a Celine wallet or should I stick with LV on SLG's?
I saw a picture online of a zip around full size Celine wallet, but couldn't find the name or if it is even still available.

Thank you!

Now that I have been bitten by the Celine "bug"....I think I want to explore a wallet by Celine. I found LV's SLG's to be the best in my opinion and I have owned Hermes, Chanel, Prada, etc....

Can anyone recommend a Celine wallet or should I stick with LV on SLG's?

I saw a picture online of a zip around full size Celine wallet, but couldn't find the name or if it is even still available.

Thank you!

I bought the full-size zip round continental wallet in vermillion with a black interior. I did post it on here with some photos and I have to say it is the most elegant wallet I have, beautifully made with perfect zippers.

I bought the full-size zip round continental wallet in vermillion with a black interior. I did post it on here with some photos and I have to say it is the most elegant wallet I have, beautifully made with perfect zippers.

I forgot to say, I purchased this wallet shortly after buying my first Celine bag, the micro luggage.