I bought my daughter Ada an Ava. [unboxing/reveal]

purly

resident knitting nerd
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
She's four. This is her first designer bag.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462629117.186874.jpg

It's the XS Ava. It's her size.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462629174.873744.jpg

Color and size comparison to my purple metallic Chanel reissue and Ada's Rainbow Dash toy.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462629258.627520.jpg

Last edited:
She's still getting a hang of how to carry it.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462629613.559102.jpg

The strap is way too long to use it cross-body.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462629681.148329.jpg

I think it's really cute/just right for her.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462629752.189113.jpg

Rainbow Dash likes it too.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462629781.559184.jpg

Reactions: Butterdaisy
Oh my goodness this is adorable!!!

Looks great on her and the perfect size.

I can't wait for my daughter to grow up so I can get her some bags (she's only 2 weeks old [emoji23])

You'll be looking for one on sale now ;) matching bags is totally justifiable [emoji6]

I thought about that too. Like, maybe, just maybe, I should get one too. [emoji23]

I might prefer a different color though. I'm undecided.

I heard from the SA that they might discontinue the Ava. Too bad, since it's so adorable.

I can't wait for my daughter to grow up so I can get her some bags (she's only 2 weeks old [emoji23])

There's the keychain Ava purse, which is like $30 on the MK website. You could hang it with her crib mobile. [emoji6]

I thought about that too. Like, maybe, just maybe, I should get one too. [emoji23]

I might prefer a different color though. I'm undecided.

I heard from the SA that they might discontinue the Ava. Too bad, since it's so adorable.

Totally even if it's a different colour it would still be adorable!

I bought both of my girls Dooney and Bourkes when they were young. They are now adults and know that you are supposed to take care of your handbags and I don't worry a bit when they BORROW mine now. I know I will get it back in the same condition. She is adorable!!

O my gawd pink! Congratulations on having a baby girl! I didn't even know u already had a baby! [emoji7] I hope she grows up to be a pink lover too, and of course handbag addict [emoji16]