Keepall 45 Club!

I saw this in person when I was at the store... I originally was really interested in the piece when I saw it on the runway, but when I saw it in store, I found the bag a bit... loud if you know what I mean. In pictures and on the runway, it looks really nice but in person, I just found it really out there and attention grabbing and the rope/knot print mixed with the checkers of the DG print and then the knot/rope print arranged in larger checkers, etc. in person was not the most appealing, IMHO. Like what TAXxSPIN has said, my SA said the same thing, that this line, especially the larger items were not selling as well as anticipated, since this is aimed for the men's market - and I wholly agree with my SAs sentiments. I think since your DH is the one going to be carrying it, I think you should ask for his opinion before going ahead and purchasing it. Good luck though!
He's on the fence too. We are leaning more towards black or dark blue. I have always been against carryalls because the logos are so in your face. I guess this one is too, but with other things going on as well.

I like to buy limited edition items. But that is meaningless if it is unappealing. Probably better to stick with a classic design.

Thanks for your input! I really appreciate it.

He's on the fence too. We are leaning more towards black or dark blue. I have always been against carryalls because the logos are so in your face. I guess this one is too, but with other things going on as well.

I like to buy limited edition items. But that is meaningless if it is unappealing. Probably better to stick with a classic design.

Thanks for your input! I really appreciate it.

Its all good! I'm glad I could be of help! I think you are referring to Damier Colbalt!! I really like that one! But if you are liking the Damier Graphite print, have you ever considered the normal one? The reason being that one is actually quite discreet vs. the Damier Ebene or the Monogram ones? And depending on budget, the Epi one is pretty nice and also the Nomade ones... But for that amount of money you are paying for a full leather duffel bag, it would be more economical to get a his and hers Keepall's in canvas :graucho:

Its all good! I'm glad I could be of help! I think you are referring to Damier Colbalt!! I really like that one! But if you are liking the Damier Graphite print, have you ever considered the normal one? The reason being that one is actually quite discreet vs. the Damier Ebene or the Monogram ones? And depending on budget, the Epi one is pretty nice and also the Nomade ones... But for that amount of money you are paying for a full leather duffel bag, it would be more economical to get a his and hers Keepall's in canvas :graucho:
My hubby said he could buy a new canvas duffel bag from REI and then I could buy another handbag instead! Ha ha

The more I think about it, that is probably the best option! My Hubby's favorite outfit is a simple T, cargo shorts and flip flops so he isn't really concerned with fashion or designers to say the least.

My hubby said he could buy a new canvas duffel bag from REI and then I could buy another handbag instead! Ha ha

The more I think about it, that is probably the best option! My Hubby's favorite outfit is a simple T, cargo shorts and flip flops so he isn't really concerned with fashion or designers to say the least.

Haha, more money for your LV 😋

Well, in that case, I will settle for his suggestion then!!

Yes, they have this in Charlotte, NC stores. Surprisingly, not popular according to my SA.

My wife thinks it's ugly, but I wouldn't mind having it!

That's interesting. I am sure they will sell but it's surprising the keepall was still available. It's usually one of the most limited pieces in the defilé collections.

That's interesting. I am sure they will sell but it's surprising the keepall was still available. It's usually one of the most limited pieces in the defilé collections.

Charlotte is a smaller store too! My SA in Miami told me they have several Christoper Nemeth Keepalls too!

So guess they aren't that limited?

Looking at getting a keepall and see everyone complain about them getting heavy, especially the 55, which I know to be true as that's the size my husband has. How does the 45 compare in weight when it's packed to the brim?