First (but definatey not last) Chanel SLG REVEAL!!!

tndang

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
Hi Everyone!!!!! :smile:

It was my 30th birthday this week and I convinced myself even though I am getting married in 4 months :sweatdrop:I really wanted something small to treat myself. After all, I've been planning the entire wedding and it is A LOT of work!!!! :P

It's really hard to snatch up any SLG in the classic quilted collection here unless you get lucky when you visit the boutique.. so what I have been doing for the last 6 months or so is calling to see what stock they had every couple weeks. I had a few things in mind and at last, my patience FINALLY paid off! I actually passed the same one up in lambskin a few weeks ago because I was nervous about it being scratched up easily, especially being my first SLG.

Anyone here for Friday Night mini reveal? :yahoo:

Last edited:
Introducing my new Chanel Card Case in Caviar Leather SHW :biggrin:

YAYYYY!! This is exactly what I wanted and love the new design with the little flap where the CC's are vs the traditional flap card holders you see on TPF - I am so happy! This matches perfectly with my Caviar Jumbo SHW as well :loveeyes:

This is meant to be used in my smaller bags though... and I'm so happy I kept calling to check. I have a few other SLG's I am eyeing and now that I have my first classic black piece, I can now branch out to fun colors and different collections!

Thanks for watching! Have a wonderful weekend :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_9503.jpg
    IMG_9503.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 667
  • IMG_9506.jpg
    IMG_9506.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Reactions: kandicenicole
Introducing my new Chanel Card Case in Caviar Leather SHW :biggrin:

YAYYYY!! This is exactly what I wanted and love the new design with the little flap where the CC's are vs the traditional flap card holders you see on TPF - I am so happy! This matches perfectly with my Caviar Jumbo SHW as well :loveeyes:

This is meant to be used in my smaller bags though... and I'm so happy I kept calling to check. I have a few other SLG's I am eyeing and now that I have my first classic black piece, I can now branch out to fun colors and different collections!

Thanks for watching! Have a wonderful weekend :smile:

It's gorgeous!! Does it have a pocket in the back and 3 compartments or is it just the one single compartment??