LIMITED EDITION VCA pieces!

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
Please share some of your LIMITED EDITION Van Cleef pieces, special orders including those special holiday pendants!

I'd love to see hard to find limited edition pieces that are already discontinued and here's hoping VCA will bring them back!

A few LE pendants :

1) 2015 Holiday pendant in pink sevre with diamond in RG
2) Special LE letterwood pendant with diamond in RG issued in 2012
3) 2014 Holiday pendant in grey MOP with diamond in RG

These are stunning!

And you are quite the trouble maker...starting all these fabulous threads! :P

A few LE pendants :

1) 2015 Holiday pendant in pink sevre with diamond in RG
2) Special LE letterwood pendant with diamond in RG issued in 2012
3) 2014 Holiday pendant in grey MOP with diamond in RG

Oh wow, all 3 are out of this world gorgeous. What I would give to have the pink in RG. Maybe one day someone will tire of it and I can buy it. One can dream, right? :sleepy:

Oh wow, all 3 are out of this world gorgeous. What I would give to have the pink in RG. Maybe one day someone will tire of it and I can buy it. One can dream, right? :sleepy:

Have you tried calling around??
Try Neimans and the local VCA.
I believe I read somewhere here that there were three boutiques that still had this piece.:smile:

Pazt, these are so gorgeous! [emoji179]
Have nothing to share (yet!), but it's a wonderful topic to admire something unique

~ Thank you! September is just a few months away, then we will know what will be this year's Holiday pendant - you may just score one then!

These are stunning!

And you are quite the trouble maker...starting all these fabulous threads! :P

~ Purse, I am hooked and there's no looking back (Im taking a sabbatical from Hermes)! Thanks!

Beautiful Paz!

~ Thanks Penny! I got lucky finding those old LE 2012 pendants recently at a NM VCA!

~ Tulip, try doing a special order! I placed a special order pink sevre in RG bracelet to match my pendant and got approved!

~ Thank you! September is just a few months away, then we will know what will be this year's Holiday pendant - you may just score one then!

~ Purse, I am hooked and there's no looking back (Im taking a sabbatical from Hermes)! Thanks!

~ Thanks Penny! I got lucky finding those old LE 2012 pendants recently at a NM VCA!

~ Tulip, try doing a special order! I placed a special order pink sevre in RG bracelet to match my pendant and got approved!

Did you request the same shade of pink as the LE 2015 sevres?