The new Chloe Georgia mini bag

If you have already ordered the Marcie (love this bag in the lighter colours), I would choose the Georgia. I have the mini Georgia in toffee and love her, but wish I had brought a darker colour, as I am so paranoid about the leather staining. The leather on the Georgia is just beautiful!

If you have already ordered the Marcie (love this bag in the lighter colours), I would choose the Georgia. I have the mini Georgia in toffee and love her, but wish I had brought a darker colour, as I am so paranoid about the leather staining. The leather on the Georgia is just beautiful!
i just got mini Marcie in gery from Mytheresa. the colour is darker than on the pictures. i;m not sure if keep it or not. it is small. i can put inside what i need for everyday but sometimes i just need some extra room. is Georgia a lit bigger or roomer than Marcie?
thanks

i just got mini Marcie in gery from Mytheresa. the colour is darker than on the pictures. i;m not sure if keep it or not. it is small. i can put inside what i need for everyday but sometimes i just need some extra room. is Georgia a lit bigger or roomer than Marcie?
thanks

I wouldn't say that the mini Georgia is roomier, they fit about the same. If you go a siZe up (the small Georgia), then yes it is a little roomier.

My two cents: I love love love the leather on the Georgia! The lambskin is so pretty and smooth, but of course scratches easily. This doesn't bother me too much, though. I personally love the understated elegance of the Georgia. I have the small Georgia in black and now want a mini in a lighter color! Here's some pics of my small in case it helps anyone decide!

Edit: I really need to rotate my images before posting! Sorry ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4994.JPG
    IMG_4994.JPG
    879 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_5112.JPG
    IMG_5112.JPG
    538.7 KB · Views: 777
  • IMG_5117.JPG
    IMG_5117.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 776
I am contemplating a black Georgia. There are a few scratches so highly discounted. So my questions to all the ladies who already purchased, with normal use, won't this bag get tons of scratches anyway? From previous comments, sounds like the wear adds to the beauty of the bag unless someone tells me it looks very very bad :smile:

Thanks in advance!

Hi girls.
I decided to keep mini Marcie :smile: I love you his bag and it takes inside mooore than I thought.
I'm bit worried right now as after only 3 weeks the edges of the bag started to crack. I have some older bags and nothing like that happened with them so far. I don't know if the one I got is faulty or is it normal?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    926.8 KB · Views: 792
Hi Guys!

I'm looking for a small Georgia in Dark Velvet, burgundy - I'm based in Singapore and can you believe it but there isn't a Chloe boutique outlet where I am.. And it seems like it's sold out everywhere online.

Any recommendations on where I could get my hands on one?
Thanks!

Hi Guys!

I'm looking for a small Georgia in Dark Velvet, burgundy - I'm based in Singapore and can you believe it but there isn't a Chloe boutique outlet where I am.. And it seems like it's sold out everywhere online.

Any recommendations on where I could get my hands on one?
Thanks!

The Chloe boutiques have a new color for fall 2016 called Sienna Red that I just bought in the Georgia. My picture isn't the best but it will at least show you the color. I did not have any luck finding the dark velvet color; I was looking for it myself.:smile:

Attachments

• Chloe georgia sienna red.JPG
    Chloe georgia sienna red.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 728
Bag twins!! This is a gorgeous bag, I bought mine late last year from net a porter and its still in excellent condition. The leather is so buttery soft Unfortunately I dont wear it as often as I would like, so thinking of selling my baby G, decisions decisions!

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi, I am new here and hoping you can help. Can you post a pic of the back of your purse. I just purchased one and want to make sure it's authentic

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 378