Which shoes for my dress?

May 25, 2006
I have my sons communion on sat. And I'm having a heard time finding shoes I bought these pointed toe shoes at Nordstrom. But when I got them in the mail they were to big and I could fit a finger in the gap behind the ankle. So I ordered a half size down which they fit better but now kinda tight not horrible but not sure how I will feel in them all day. Than today I went to Von Maur and found these Cole Haan pumps for a ridiculous price originally $280 got them for $34 so you know I couldn't past them up lol....anyways I tried on the dress today with both shoes at Von Maur and the lady told me that she likes the Cole Haan pumps better cause it gives the dress a classic look but with a funky twist. And that the pointy shoes are just kinda blah and maître d' on me being that I'm young which I kinda look like I'm 12yr haha but that's a different story! Anyways I wanted to get your ladies opinion. I can say the Cole Haan is amazingly comfortable. But not sure if they would look ok. They are suede which looks great with the dress and very instyle right now. Thoughts [emoji4][emoji4]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462401292.955208.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462401311.357541.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462401320.939557.jpg

Yes, the point toes elongates your legs, you cannot go wrong with this style. Maybe there are not So confortabile but look worth the efort.

Thanks! I might wear those going to walk around the house with them to see if I can break them in. If they are still uncomfortable I have a pair of patent peep toe pumps in black. I have really bad feet from wearing heels years ago that I have bunions on both feet so that's way the pointy toes hurt so much. Ugh...[emoji31] the joys of being a woman lol...