This is so damn cute!!!

redpaddykeychain.jpg

I bought it from LVR! I just had to. I could not resist!!!
BTW - When Christina from LVR called me to confirm the order (first time buyer) we had a lovely conversation! She said that there has been an amazing demand for these adorable keyrings, which they weren't prepared for so they're going fast. She told me all about how she's been in Florence now for awhile, but was originally from San Fran. Also said that LVR is a new company and they're trying to improve customer service so they are open to our suggestions. She asked where I heard about LVR and I told her that I belong to tPF. I told her that I was glad LVR puts security tags on their merchandise so that may help us Americans feel better about getting authentic merchandise, esp. from overseas. She said that she loved talking to me so much that she will NOT charge me that shipping since I'm only buying a keychain! Woo hoo!!! So I asked for her email address and told her I'd spread the good word to all my tPF friends. It's [email protected]. Christina is the one who answers this email. Tell 'em Elaine sent ya!

The keychain will be mailed out on Monday and I should have it by Wednesday - I'll fill you in on the details then! :yahoo:Can't wait!!! :yahoo:

redpaddykeychain.jpg

BTW - When Christina from LVR called me to confirm the order (first time buyer) we had a lovely conversation! She said that there has been an amazing demand for these adorable keyrings, which they weren't prepared for so they're going fast. She told me all about how she's been in Florence now for awhile, but was originally from San Fran. Also said that LVR is a new company and they're trying to improve customer service so they are open to our suggestions. She asked where I heard about LVR and I told her that I belong to tPF. I told her that I was glad LVR puts security tags on their merchandise so that may help us Americans feel better about getting authentic merchandise, esp. from overseas. She said that she loved talking to me so much that she will NOT charge me that shipping since I'm only buying a keychain! Woo hoo!!! So I asked for her email address and told her I'd spread the good word to all my tPF friends. It's [email protected]. Christina is the one who answers this email. Tell 'em Elaine sent ya!

The keychain will be mailed out on Monday and I should have it by Wednesday - I'll fill you in on the details then! :yahoo:Can't wait!!! :yahoo:

That is so freaking cute. I want one now. Argh... Okay... this is getting crazy. hahaha.

redpaddykeychain.jpg

Congrats on your purchase GyrlLayney! :tup: Of course you have to get a matching keyring for your Rouge Paddy! ;)