Coach Mercer in Vegas

Bag_lady66

Jan 31, 2009
Hi guys I'm heading to vegas next month and I have my eye on the Coach Mercer bag. Seeing as the £ to $ exchange rate sucks at the moment I was just wondering where I'll get the best deal on this bag? I'm guessing it's not something I'll find at the outlets?

Thank you.

It won't be at the outlets, but right now, there is a 25% off sale going on for Mother's Day. Can you purchase and have it shipped to a US address until you arrive? Because at this time, that will probably be your best price- unless you can find one at a dept store for even lower.

The first batch of colors has been deleted, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are at the outlets very soon.

I've been pretty disappointed as to what's been at the outlet we both frequent at Wild Horse Pass. The last good delete I found was last July, a Rhyder 33. Ever since, I feel like there is nothing there from the boutiques.

The first batch of colors has been deleted, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are at the outlets very soon.

I've been pretty disappointed as to what's been at the outlet we both frequent at Wild Horse Pass. The last good delete I found was last July, a Rhyder 33. Ever since, I feel like there is nothing there from the boutiques.

I feel like Coach is holding more stuff back for the SAS. My outlets have had very few deletes, & FOS is the same. I really wonder where the SAS leftovers are going.

I don't think I can purchase online because im pretty sure I'd need a credit card with a U.S. billing address.

Thanks for the replys it's the fog colour I was interested in has this been deleted?

I think after the SAS only will the deletes go to outlets? At least that seems to be the case from last round.

You're probably right. I wonder if Coach is really producing less bags with each release or if the deletes go to the outlets that have the highest traffic/sales. It's hard telling with Coach! Lol

I don't think I can purchase online because im pretty sure I'd need a credit card with a U.S. billing address.

Thanks for the replys it's the fog colour I was interested in has this been deleted?

It looks like fog is still available! You might be able to find one in a department store & who knows, maybe they will have a sale while you are there! :smile:
ETA: you could probably look online to see if there are any in stock at stores around Las Vegas.