Post your recent Unique, Seasonal, Rare LV's!

TraceySH

Always hunting for the next bag
Feb 28, 2016
Hi Everyone!

I've purchased a few interesting pieces this year and last, among them the Sevres Mahina in Magnolia, the Go-14 MM in Wine, the Kimono in Dune & the Kimono in Poppy. I returned the Mahina Babylone in Ivory, and I think I could have avoided the purchase if there were more posts about its usability. Thus, this thread! :biggrin:

I've got my eye on a couple of other pieces, on my wish list!:P

I wanted to start a thread to showcase less familiar, even maybe less popular recent LV purchases so those of us, looking to spend a big small fortune on a bag, could reference a singular thread to check out and get feedback on the more elusive items.

Some ideas of posts, and maybe your thoughts on wearability and use, regarding such collections/materials as:

Capucines
Mahina (the revamped 2014+ leather)
Twist
Leather/ Mono combos (Kimono, Dora and seasonal items)
Malletage
Petit Malle
"Rare & Exceptional" items (skins)

.....and any others you'd like to showcase for us! :graucho:

And of course my Go-14 Studs :smile: with chain removed :P

Because I am a bit short, I took out about 30cm of the chain so that it sits better on me. Love it overall and would definitely buy another one.

I searched and searched for the GO-14 and all I found on the threads was yours from last year. You are the reason I was prompted to start the thread, because I wanted to check out my new bag! (It's on the way). I debated between the GO-14 and a Chanel. I know *everyone* says go with Chanel, but seems *everyone* has Chanel. Your black baby is TDF!

My next one was considered a bit strange by some her on TPF, but I love using it and she always gets compliments... Doc bb :graucho:

Thanks for letting me share.

This is why I wanted this thread, for the outliers! I think she is beautiful! Reminds me a little bit of the Eden with the single handle on one side? Love the red :cool:

I have to admit that one of the first things I did was grab my pliers and a soft cloth and take the chain off. Makes a gorgeous clutch :smile:

How are you liking the sevres? I tried it on the other day and loved the way it looked.

I am loving the Sevres. It's one of the bags I feel LV has taken utility into consideration more seriously. I like pockets, and this has 2 large on each outside. And a middle compartment. The Magnolia is not quite the ballet pink it appears in that picture. I can attach a few more. It's definitely different, and there are not many, and so that's why I love it! The black is on my list!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462432998.775729.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462432998.775729.jpg
    924.1 KB · Views: 2,845
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462433034.025633.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462433034.025633.jpg
    835 KB · Views: 2,621
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462433045.833417.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462433045.833417.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 2,633
Reactions: paperORplastic
I am loving the Sevres. It's one of the bags I feel LV has taken utility into consideration more seriously. I like pockets, and this has 2 large on each outside. And a middle compartment. The Magnolia is not quite the ballet pink it appears in that picture. I can attach a few more. It's definitely different, and there are not many, and so that's why I love it! The black is on my list!

Just want to say wow this bag is stunning. It is at the very bottom of the page of LV UK and shows up in black which doesn't clearly show the Mahina leather, i dismissed it as a bit boring and not worth looking at but this just made me search it up and look at the colour options. It is stunning, congrats on a great find :smile: