Which purchase are you the most happy with?

Michellekw

Feb 22, 2016
Hi all! I am new here, but not so new to Louis Vuitton. I am 49 years old and am looking for a new handbag. You are all so knowledgeable and after reading the thread, "Which purchase did you regret?", I wanted to ask the opposite question.
I am going to my LV store next week with a $1500 USD/$2080 Canadian budget, (that is the price of the Siena PM according to LV's website) and am wondering if that bag will be right for me. I want something for day/night, NOT business like or too flashy that carries my daily essentials (The Favourite MM is too small and my Hampstead MM is too heavy and the strap digs in and falls off my shoulder) so I am eyeing the Siena PM in Damier Ebene. (PS: Purchasing new only). Thanks everyone!

There are clubhouses here for the Siena so you can look at some mod shots if they will help with your decision. Have you seen the duomo? It's a few hundred cad over your budget but it's a hobo.

Hi all! I am new here, but not so new to Louis Vuitton. I am 49 years old and am looking for a new handbag. You are all so knowledgeable and after reading the thread, "Which purchase did you regret?", I wanted to ask the opposite question.
I am going to my LV store next week with a $1500 USD/$2080 Canadian budget, (that is the price of the Siena PM according to LV's website) and am wondering if that bag will be right for me. I want something for day/night, NOT business like or too flashy that carries my daily essentials (The Favourite MM is too small and my Hampstead MM is too heavy and the strap digs in and falls off my shoulder) so I am eyeing the Siena PM in Damier Ebene. (PS: Purchasing new only). Thanks everyone!

I have the Siena pm and it is fab! It is definitely a day and night bag. It's classy but also casual. It can hold its own structure, wide opening and zipper- so easy to get things in and out, is crossbody and also top handle, the pleats are really gorgeous and it's easy to look after too. I say ho for it. You will love it too.

I have the Siena pm and it is fab! It is definitely a day and night bag. It's classy but also casual. It can hold its own structure, wide opening and zipper- so easy to get things in and out, is crossbody and also top handle, the pleats are really gorgeous and it's easy to look after too. I say ho for it. You will love it too.

+1 I just ordered one for myself.

I would say my Sarah wallet, I really enjoy using it and it still looks new after years of use.

I don't have the Siena but it seems like a versatile bag, happy shopping!

Thank you! I am so happy to hear that you like your Siena PM. I am 5'6" and thought it might look too small on me, but the SA thought it looked better than the MM, especially when worn cross body and it's within my budget. Do you ever wear yours on your shoulder and if so, are you happy with where it sits and is it comfortable?

I would say my Sarah wallet, I really enjoy using it and it still looks new after years of use.

I don't have the Siena but it seems like a versatile bag, happy shopping!

+1 for a wallet

my LV french wallet has actually been the best purchase b/c of how much use it gets and how well it has held up.

have you seen the new croisette? similar to the metis and right on your budget at 1570, i believe

I've been happy with all my bags and my wallet! If I had to pick one bag that is the most functional and works best for me I would say my delightful mm. I'm a mom so I need a grab and go holds everything kind of bag and delightful fits that. Comfortable, easy to use and stylish is all I could ask for.