Can't stop staring at this beauty!

Jul 19, 2008
Hi ladies
I've always been a Chanel girl but knew that someday I would want to own the lady Dior. I think it's the most elegant ladylike bag even more so than my classic flap.
Fast forward to the day when I had the option to buy either a Chanel boy in beige or the lady dior. Dh was sweet enough to buy me an early birthday present. I've been wanting a beige bag since forever so the obvious option was to get the boy as I always pictured my lady to be in a vibrant color.
I visited both the boutiques and here's what I left with.

1462256006555.jpg
1462256023445.jpg
1462256037925.jpg
1462256057125.jpg

Presenting my lady dior in red w/ ghw!!
Thanks for letting me share and apologies for the super long post!

Hi ladies
I've always been a Chanel girl but knew that someday I would want to own the lady Dior. I think it's the most elegant ladylike bag even more so than my classic flap.
Fast forward to the day when I had the option to buy either a Chanel boy in beige or the lady dior. Dh was sweet enough to buy me an early birthday present. I've been wanting a beige bag since forever so the obvious option was to get the boy as I always pictured my lady to be in a vibrant color.

View attachment 3345873
View attachment 3345874
View attachment 3345876
View attachment 3345877

But that's absolutely wonderful! I can't imagine a better way for you to embrace Dior than a head to head with a Chanel boy in beige; I'm not dissing beige, but I see so much of it that I'm bored. I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of people are bored with beige as well but they can't make the break. :nogood:

Such a gorgeous colour: I think you are going to have a wonderful time with your lady, and you will brighten the lives of the people who see you with it. Who could look at you and not feel cheered by it? Many congratulations, and thank you for sharing :smile:

Hi ladies

View attachment 3345873
View attachment 3345874
View attachment 3345876
View attachment 3345877

How gorgeous! The red colour matched with gold h/w is simply perfection. Happy early birthday!

But that's absolutely wonderful! I can't imagine a better way for you to embrace Dior than a head to head with a Chanel boy in beige; I'm not dissing beige, but I see so much of it that I'm bored. I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of people are bored with beige as well but they can't make the break. :nogood:

Such a gorgeous colour: I think you are going to have a wonderful time with your lady, and you will brighten the lives of the people who see you with it. Who could look at you and not feel cheered by it? Many congratulations, and thank you for sharing :smile:
Thank you willowbarb [emoji4] [emoji4] she really is a great pop of color to my mostly neutral outfits. I'm so glad I chose this over the beige boy.