Dionysus reveal!

agwarr1012

May 15, 2015
Hi everyone! I'm new to Gucci, but fell in love with the Dionysus bag when I first saw the Blooms print, especially the green leather version. After mulling it over for a few weeks, I settled on a different variation of the Dionysus bag for my first Gucci purchase- ultimately the bag I chose is a little more versatile and compatible with my wardrobe color tendencies (black, neutrals, etc.)...

I'm still in love with the Blooms prints, and also am swooning over Tian, so there will very likely be more Gucci purchases in my future. I've fallen down the rabbit hole! [emoji16] [emoji7]

Without further ado, here are some pics!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462323701.963766.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462323741.807435.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462323762.876712.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm new to Gucci, but fell in love with the Dionysus bag when I first saw the Blooms print, especially the green leather version. After mulling it over for a few weeks, I settled on a different variation of the Dionysus bag for my first Gucci purchase- ultimately the bag I chose is a little more versatile and compatible with my wardrobe color tendencies (black, neutrals, etc.)...

I'm still in love with the Blooms prints, and also am swooning over Tian, so there will very likely be more Gucci purchases in my future. I've fallen down the rabbit hole! [emoji16] [emoji7]

View attachment 3346513

View attachment 3346514

View attachment 3346515

Beautiful bag. Congrats

Beautiful bag! I was looking at the bags in this line last week. The SA told me that when they started this line Beyoncé bought your exact bag, so now the call it the Beyoncé bag. Congratulations, simply "Flawless", pun intended.

Beautiful bag! I was looking at the bags in this line last week. The SA told me that when they started this line Beyoncé bought your exact bag, so now the call it the Beyoncé bag. Congratulations, simply "Flawless", pun intended.

Do I sense another reveal imminent? :graucho:

Thanks so much everyone!! [emoji4] and yeah I've seen the pics of Beyoncé w/this bag and the bamboo top handle Dionysus which I also love! Glad to be in such good company haha. I like the way she styled them too:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462375811.439563.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462375831.521472.jpg

View attachment 3346513

View attachment 3346514

View attachment 3346515
Gorgeous...congrats. :love: