Is this too much Totally?

queenlobo26

Jan 30, 2012
Hi everyone!!

I bought the DE Totally MM a couple of weeks ago and loved it so much that I bought it in monogram too!

The monogram arrived today but I'm wondering if I should get something different instead, do you think this is too much of the same bag? I was thinking of the mono NF w/Rose Ballerine interior maybe? I'm so confused!:confused1::confused1:

I attached a pic of my current collection, I plan on selling my Verona MM so that bag will no longer be around.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it! :smile:

Attachments

• 20160503_133610.jpg
    20160503_133610.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1,183
  • 20160503_134729.jpg
    20160503_134729.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 1,165
  • 20160414_190115.jpg
    20160414_190115.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 1,163
I think if you love it and will use both, keep it. They are discontinuing the mono Totally so now is the time to decide if you really will use it. Very nice collection by the way!!!

I think if you love it and will use both, keep it. They are discontinuing the mono Totally so now is the time to decide if you really will use it. Very nice collection by the way!!!

Thank you love2learn! I heard the mono is discontinuing also which is another reason for buying but the two SA's I spoke to said it is not being discontinued. I don't think they got the memo;)

Thank you love2learn! I heard the mono is discontinuing also which is another reason for buying but the two SA's I spoke to said it is not being discontinued. I don't think they got the memo;)

Hmmm... Well my SA and store manager said indeed it is being discontinued. Like you said, they may not have gotten the memo. But, it still goes back to if you love it and will use it you should keep it. There is the picture of the bag replacing it, I believe in the new 2016 bag thread if you haven't seen it. Interesting with the zip pocket on the front, but how deep is the pocket?

Hmmm... Well my SA and store manager said indeed it is being discontinued. Like you said, they may not have gotten the memo. But, it still goes back to if you love it and will use it you should keep it. There is the picture of the bag replacing it, I believe in the new 2016 bag thread if you haven't seen it. Interesting with the zip pocket on the front, but how deep is the pocket?

I saw the replacement Totally and I'm not a fan! lol! I think I better keep this mono while I can. Thanks for your input!

i would be reasonable and just keep one, but that's just me :smile: once the one you keep wears out, then you replace with something else... by that time something even better will have come around anyway