Your Specific Shopping Obsession

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
We all have things we must have - maybe sometimes those around us don't understand the particular obsession. What's yours?

Mine are

1) miu miu ballet flats --- comfiest and oh so stylish
2) Pucci blouses, I don't know why, but I keep collecting them
3) Diptyque candles. I have a huge problem with these. I can't get enough!

We all have things we must have - maybe sometimes those around us don't understand the particular obsession. What's yours?

Mine are

1) miu miu ballet flats --- comfiest and oh so stylish
2) Pucci blouses, I don't know why, but I keep collecting them
3) Diptyque candles. I have a huge problem with these. I can't get enough!
Girl I feel you.

Here's mine.

1. Leather jackets. I always told myself that once I found my HG jacket (Balenciaga, natch), I'd give it up, but I got one awhile back and I STILL buy every (discounted) leather jacket that comes my way. Wompwomp. Also leather skirts.

2. Charlotte Olympia kitty flats. I have no excuse for this. They are just so damned cute.

3. Cheap, cheap leggings. I prefer my designer things of course (in my defense I only buy hugely discounted at the Rack/sample sales/resale), but I have NEVER met a legging I don't love. Primarily from Costco. You will pry my Costco leggings from my cold, dead hands. (But I only wear long tunics/sweaters over them, would not commit actual fashion crime of camel toe.)

Printed dresses - DVF, Karen Millen, and Ralph Lauren. I love a great strong print. You just toss on a dress with classic accessories, and you're good to go.

V you crack me up. And you reminded me that I need a Bal jacket already...

For me it's designer shoes, dresses and coats - for 90% off or better. I have hundreds in each category LOL.

Girl I feel you.

Here's mine.

1. Leather jackets. I always told myself that once I found my HG jacket (Balenciaga, natch), I'd give it up, but I got one awhile back and I STILL buy every (discounted) leather jacket that comes my way. Wompwomp. Also leather skirts.

2. Charlotte Olympia kitty flats. I have no excuse for this. They are just so damned cute.

3. Cheap, cheap leggings. I prefer my designer things of course (in my defense I only buy hugely discounted at the Rack/sample sales/resale), but I have NEVER met a legging I don't love. Primarily from Costco. You will pry my Costco leggings from my cold, dead hands. (But I only wear long tunics/sweaters over them, would not commit actual fashion crime of camel toe.)

Girl I feel you.

Here's mine.

I don't blame you - they're gorgeous!!!

1. Essie nail polish. Of course I need every colour of the rainbow! What if I'm in an evergreen mood? I change my manicures on a weekly basis. Ditto with my moods.

2. Kate Spade key chains. Adorable! Absolutely adorable.

3. Foreign beauty products. Korean beauty products are a weakness of mine. I could spend hours picking then out.

Reactions: PewPew
Three sets of things:

- Jackets/Coats (leather mostly but really all types)
- Shoes (especially pumps and boots)
- Makeup (lip products and all kinds of palettes (blush, eye shadow, etc!))