BV Pets - photos of your BV with a pet

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
So many of you have dogs, that I thought perhaps BV dogs should have their own thread. While I don't have dogs of my own, I have two nephews that I often house sit.

My nephews don't do any philanthropic work, like Nickel & Zoey do. Nor do they snuggle in bed with me like Lesley & Harry.

This coming weekend, I will be housesitting Gus. Photos coming. For now, I am offering photos of my other nephew ***** who's current specialty is chewing. The second photo is ***** closed out of the guest room because he would grab something to chew if allowed in. His arms look like big hairy caterpillars. He's attempting to get something by reaching under the door.

I would love to have something more interesting to offer, but I'm only the aunt. The rest of you can add the good stuff! :useless:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.36.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.36.44 AM.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 398
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.48.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 7.48.40 AM.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 368
Well you all know Wicky. I am so bad at posting pics here that I have given up. When you think Wicky think Toto with shorter legs and a fire plug body. I love a shaggy fluffy dog. I also live Rhodesian Ridgebacks and German Sheppard. The smartest best doggie I ever had was a pound puppy. She rescued me.

We don't have a dog now, but we are serious about becoming dog parents again in the future. Here is a photo of our Rhodesian Ridgeback Kiwi. We miss him so much. His "proper name" was Rob Norms Kiwi of Masai. He was the pick of the litter but he absolutely hated dog shows. His father was Kimani's Sharper Image. Calvin was his nick name. Calvin was quite the champion.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462320695.604347.jpg

We don't have a dog now, but we are serious about becoming dog parents again in the future. Here is a photo of our Rhodesian Ridgeback Kiwi. We miss him so much. His "proper name" was Rob Norms Kiwi of Masai. He was the pick of the litter but he absolutely hated dog shows. His father was Kimani's Sharper Image. Calvin was his nick name. Calvin was quite the champion.
View attachment 3346489
He looks regal.

View attachment 3346489

He's beautiful. Love big dogs. Are they good with kids?

He's beautiful. Love big dogs. Are they good with kids?

He was amazing with all people. He would have been a fantastic therapy dog but we discovered this too late in his life. As a puppy he went through extensive obedience training. We also socialized him with other dogs and kids at all venues that would allow dogs. He was curb trained. He would not go out the door without an OK tap on his head. Same for crossing streets. He was not allowed to step off a curb without our OK tap. He was a big boy - 27" at the shoulder and about 90 pounds. He was from a litter of 7. Lynn Swan, had one of Kiwi's siblings. Ridgebacks are very smart and they require a huge training commitment. It's all worth it.

Oh my gosh , I love this thread ! They are all so incredibly beautiful! I have three ...going to gather pictures BRB:smile:
Here is Milo. He is a long haired Chuhuahua. He is ten. Super feisty but loving!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 309
Last edited: