Are there still Legacy fans out there?

Zahrah

Apr 1, 2013
2012 Legacy line was what got me into Coach. Really looking the colors and styles. After the line was discontinued I found a bag I liked here and there, but there are only few.
I just still keep lgoing back and looking over the Legacy bags, there were so many I wanted. Recently couple of must haves arrived into my collection.

Cement Candace-love love love Candace, always wanted Cement ine, it is so elegant, My third Candace, besides marine and sand zebra.

Mint Courtenay- this was sold out bag, love how comfy she is to carry and feel that Courtenay style did not get the fame it deserved in my opinion. Mint is great understated color, my second Courtenay, she is very happy to join her robin sister.

Emerald duffle- fantastic color. Duffle was not my top fave, mostly got it because of the color.

Sand perforated Romy- this is my first time trying Romy, so far she looks too small to carry to work but will be happy to use her on the weekends.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462266003.454171.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462266031.043256.jpg

Oh I still love my Legacy! I have a Fuchsia Molly and a Black Duffle. The duffle is used more than any other handbag I have - and it barely shows wear!

Oh, the mint Courtenay. I am always eyeballing that one when it pops up on eBay. I had a mint Duffle long ago but sold it. I recently bought a KS bag in a similar color to fill the color void.

Thanks for sharing! I miss Legacy, Madison and Borough.

Last edited:
I fell for Legacy too late.

When the 2012 line was in stores, I was just getting started on collecting Coach, and I didn't realize just how wonderful the bags were. They seemed so plain. Now, I covet the bags for their soft, smooth ( in most cases ) leather, vibrant colors, and their understated style.

I've added a few pieces over the years, and have a nice little collection going. I wouldn't mind finding a few more.
Now I want to get all my girls together for a family photo!! [emoji7]

+1 -- The Legacy line is what got me interested in Coach again. I was late to the Legacy party but still managed to buy quite a few. I was a woman on a (Legacy) mission back in the day. My favorite is the duffle. I just love love love all the colors. I would love it if they bring back the legacy colors in some of the current styles.

I fell for Legacy too late.

When the 2012 line was in stores, I was just getting started on collecting Coach, and I didn't realize just how wonderful the bags were. They seemed so plain. Now, I covet the bags for their soft, smooth ( in most cases ) leather, vibrant colors, and their understated style.

I've added a few pieces over the years, and have a nice little collection going. I wouldn't mind finding a few more.
Now I want to get all my girls together for a family photo!! [emoji7]

+1 -- The Legacy line is what got me interested in Coach again. I was late to the Legacy party but still managed to buy quite a few. I was a woman on a (Legacy) mission back in the day. My favorite is the duffle. I just love love love all the colors. I would love it if they bring back the legacy colors in some of the current styles.

I was late to the Legacy line as well and have tried to pick up some on ebay. I agree that it would be wonderful if the 1941 line included the colors and the brass hardware. Then again, I'd buy too many bags!!:biggrin:

I am still biting my elbows for not buying every single bag I loved from legacy line. I was late too, just began to collect bags and was not aware that times can play such a game with bags industry. I wish I would buy at least three duffles and a rory satchel( was rory a legacy line?) Finally October last year, I got lucky and bought the legacy zip for the fantastic price too, looooove it...... I should buy at least three of them... Slow thinking me.... Sigh!
There were times when opening fos was sooo dangerous! :broom:

Last edited:
I am still biting my elbows for not buying every single bag I loved from legacy line. I was late too, just began to collect bags and was not aware that times can play such a game with bags industry. I wish I would buy at least three duffles and a rory stachel( was rory a legacy line?) Finally October last year, I got lucky and bought the legacy zip for the fantastiv price too, looooove it...... I should of buy at least three of them... Slow thinking me.... Sigh!

Yes, Rory was from Legacy! I always liked the Rory but I don't carry enough to fill it, I have a Molly which is like a small E/W version :smile: