$50 May birthday email gift card

Apr 4, 2008
Got a $50 off $100 card from TB yesterday via email. I was so hoping.... :smile:

I ordered the double wrap black leather with SILVER fitbit holder that is on sale. I love having a variety and I wear more silver than gold (I have the black with gold one) and I wear a ton of black... Will post pix when it arrives.

I was worried when so many reported not receiving it...

I'm so glad you got yours. I did not get one. I had to have customer service reenter all my info because I dropped off their mailing list. I have no idea how this happened especially since I made a ton of purchases from tb.com in 2015. Enjoy and happy early birthday :smile:

I'm so glad you got yours. I did not get one. I had to have customer service reenter all my info because I dropped off their mailing list. I have no idea how this happened especially since I made a ton of purchases from tb.com in 2015. Enjoy and happy early birthday :smile:

I called and asked my SA, who I have shopped with quite a bit lately, she told me it was random this year. Yet one of my good friends, who actually was skipped over last year, received a gift on her birthday. I think it was a Leather good, a travel wallet? I don't remember. It so random!

Are these for tb.com only or store customers too? I'm a loyal store customer.

I have no idea. Last year I did an inquiry off their website as to why I didn't get mine and they sent one via email.

This year it arrived on May 1st via email.

Last year I think I spent more in the boutique than I did via online. I didn't buy anything for full price - all via tiered % off sales, Christmas gift cards, or actual sale merchandise. I do not have a specific sales associate I deal with -- just walk in usually as I have 2 stores very close to my office. I don't think I spend enough to be considered worthy of making it into the sales associate's book... :smile: