help--is a balenciaga 2004 city bag with the code 115748213444 on back a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rab2000

Jun 12, 2007
so sorry to post this here, but i can't figure out where it goes, and the general balenciaga area has been closed for maintenance since my problem arose.

i agreed to buy a used black balenciaga city bag on ebay but my gf who has one said her number was
115748 3444, not 115748213444. is there any chance at all this is real? the seller insists it is, has only positive feedback, and says she bought the bag herself.

ahh Hi there Rab and Welcome.

The Balenciaga forums will be back up and running this evening, so I am sure one of the lovely ladies there will help you as soon as you can post it in the authentication threads there later.

:smile:

so sorry to post this here, but i can't figure out where it goes, and the general balenciaga area has been closed for maintenance since my problem arose.

i agreed to buy a used black balenciaga city bag on ebay but my gf who has one said her number was
115748 3444, not 115748213444. is there any chance at all this is real? the seller insists it is, has only positive feedback, and says she bought the bag herself.

Some of the serial numbers after the style number are 4 digits and some are 6. I don't remember off the top my head which number combinations are real, so you'll have to post the question in the Bal forum whenever it comes back up. However, the numbers are just one aspect to authentication -- if you can post photos you'll get a more conclusive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.