monogram shawl

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
the more I see them, the more I like them!
I do have a question: I don't really have fancy partys or dinners to go to so can you wear the shawl casual too? I saw a pic of Jessica Simpson with a Yellow one, worn very casual. What do you guys think?
Also: which colours do you think are the best?

I'd like one of these in black, its nice for when you're out at night and you have a chill. I hope to have one soon.. maybe for my anniversary :smile: that would be nice.

i have the black one, and most of the time i wear it with casual clothes, like in the fall when it's not too cold yet. i got the black one because it goes with everything, and with the lighter colors i would have had to be much more careful so as not to send them to the dry cleaners every week

I agree that black is classic and the easiest to care for. I also think that it transitions well between both casual and formal events. I have seen JS wear hers both ways and it always looks great.

i have the black one, and most of the time i wear it with casual clothes, like in the fall when it's not too cold yet. i got the black one because it goes with everything, and with the lighter colors i would have had to be much more careful so as not to send them to the dry cleaners every week

Yep! :yes: I wear mine the same way and the exact reasoning on the color black.

But JS does make me want the yellow one as well. :drool:

The black one is on my wishlist. BTW, I just saw pics of just_jill325 and she looks beautiful. ( You look great Jill, so classy with the black soufflot.) I am so getting the black shawl.